Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Dude, WTF

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Dude, WTF Reply with quote

Look at my warning Evil or Very Mad Mad
Wtf was that for?, I didn't break any rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fastlv
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 319

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:Q
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Stefon] wrote:
That happened to me also. All I said was lmao and I got warning.

Lmao is kinda spam...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farr.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you were referred to by Captain Obvious, this is a good enough reason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackFusion wrote:
you were referred to by Captain Obvious, this is a good enough reason

Well it was my opinion at first to say it's simple and a render, but i will accept your criticism gratefully.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yours isn't, captain obvious?
_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
And yours isn't, captain obvious?

Yes, mines just black, which is the way i like it.
But that one has some anime chars that i don't like as a render (Sorry) and it's just plain simple.
I like mine because it loads fast, and there's no need to go crazy with graphics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites