Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Are u pro in cars? ( i need help ) tips and sugestion needed

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
fiddles
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Are u pro in cars? ( i need help ) tips and sugestion needed Reply with quote

Which of these would u buy.~?
almost time for me to buy a car. any suggestions?
which of these car would stand out of the crowd...

2009 honda coupe LX

2008 hyundai tiburon GT

2009 toyota corola S

Thanx for your time!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Fastlv
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 319

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk.
It's good for you and it doesn't hurt the planet.

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
n33bh4x
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 131
Location: Some dark ...dark...hole..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats your price range?
_________________
HackOtaku wrote:
Psh, the coin is smarter than the average citizen.


~Sig by killamoocow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fiddles
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n33bh4x wrote:
Whats your price range?


about 22k
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
n33bh4x
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 131
Location: Some dark ...dark...hole..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. I see....hmm. You probobly want good mpg right because your a enviromentafag? Well then. Let me think. Surprised
_________________
HackOtaku wrote:
Psh, the coin is smarter than the average citizen.


~Sig by killamoocow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fiddles
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n33bh4x wrote:
I see. I see....hmm. You probobly want good mpg right because your a enviromentafag? Well then. Let me think. Surprised


lol... nah i dont want good mpg... i want a car that looks good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
n33bh4x
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 131
Location: Some dark ...dark...hole..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiddles wrote:
n33bh4x wrote:
I see. I see....hmm. You probobly want good mpg right because your a enviromentafag? Well then. Let me think. Surprised


lol... nah i dont want good mpg... i want a car that looks good.


http://www.caranddriver.com/buying_guide/audi/r8/2008_audi_r8
But truely:
http://www.caranddriver.com/buying_guide/ford/mustang/2008_ford_mustang_coupe

Mustangs are nice cars. Very good looking. But it isn't any hybrid.

This is what I drive an 05 version of:
http://static.flickr.com/178/366001328_bd0b085b11.jpg

_________________
HackOtaku wrote:
Psh, the coin is smarter than the average citizen.


~Sig by killamoocow


Last edited by n33bh4x on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fiddles
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n33bh4x wrote:
fiddles wrote:
n33bh4x wrote:
I see. I see....hmm. You probobly want good mpg right because your a enviromentafag? Well then. Let me think. Surprised


lol... nah i dont want good mpg... i want a car that looks good.



LOL... thats way too much.... 22k is my max lol

ye i like the mustang...
05 mercedes. thats preety nice car`


Last edited by fiddles on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
n33bh4x
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 131
Location: Some dark ...dark...hole..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n33bh4x wrote:
fiddles wrote:
n33bh4x wrote:
I see. I see....hmm. You probobly want good mpg right because your a enviromentafag? Well then. Let me think. Surprised


lol... nah i dont want good mpg... i want a car that looks good.


http://www.caranddriver.com/buying_guide/audi/r8/2008_audi_r8
But truely:
http://www.caranddriver.com/buying_guide/ford/mustang/2008_ford_mustang_coupe

Mustangs are nice cars. Very good looking. But it isn't any hybrid.

This is what I drive an 05 version of:
http://static.flickr.com/178/366001328_bd0b085b11.jpg


Edited a lot.

_________________
HackOtaku wrote:
Psh, the coin is smarter than the average citizen.


~Sig by killamoocow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites