Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Also,
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Also, Reply with quote

Back from school.

This semester, I have earth and space sciences, Chemistry, robotics, and English.

Next Semester, I have Math, Social studies, Creative writing, and something else.

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11. But I take grade 12 programming and electronics.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping to get Biology instead of chemistry, but chem. was my second choice. I have to talk to a counsellor about the empty space on my timetable next semester. I might take physics or Martial arts. If they don't have anything open, I'll probably end up taking computer programming again, or Grade 12 english this year too.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We usually disect something lame like pigs.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking High School or College? If High School Canada is awesome in all the choices it gives. Im taking AP Biology, AP Computer Sciences A, Pre-Calculus/Trig Honors, AP Literature and Composition, AP Government, Psychology.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
.

Derep me yet?

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Aviar wrote:
.

Derep me yet?


Still trying.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highschool.

There are 2 pages of courses, which is about 40-ish classes to choose from at my school.

We have the best shop wing in the district, and the most choices of any school on the Island. (Vancouver island).

_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in grade 10, I have WoodShop First, Math Second, Computing 3rd, And Guitar Fourth.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's my schedule, i'm in grade 12.


Spare
Grade 12 calculus
Lunch
Grade 12 Philosphy
Grade 12 aca. Bio.


2nd semeister.

Grade 12 english, aca.
grade 12 math, aca
lunch
spare
Comp Tech.
Back to top
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish my school had philosophy.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
Monkeys wrote:
Aviar wrote:
.

Derep me yet?


Still trying.

o_O

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only philosphy I've taken is a correspondence course through someone taking it at MIT.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking Gr. 9 Pre-IB. =\ It's gonna suck. We don't get many choices in Gr. 10+ and we have to take all core courses and French for all 4 years. And World Religion too. My only consolation is that World Religion turns into ToK in Gr. 11.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Prince charming
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're teaching RELIGION at school?
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites