| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 pm Post subject: Also, |
|
|
Back from school.
This semester, I have earth and space sciences, Chemistry, robotics, and English.
Next Semester, I have Math, Social studies, Creative writing, and something else. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
11. But I take grade 12 programming and electronics. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was hoping to get Biology instead of chemistry, but chem. was my second choice. I have to talk to a counsellor about the empty space on my timetable next semester. I might take physics or Martial arts. If they don't have anything open, I'll probably end up taking computer programming again, or Grade 12 english this year too. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We usually disect something lame like pigs. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Are you talking High School or College? If High School Canada is awesome in all the choices it gives. Im taking AP Biology, AP Computer Sciences A, Pre-Calculus/Trig Honors, AP Literature and Composition, AP Government, Psychology. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Monkeys I post too much
Reputation: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Derep me yet? _________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Monkeys wrote: |
Derep me yet? |
Still trying. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Highschool.
There are 2 pages of courses, which is about 40-ish classes to choose from at my school.
We have the best shop wing in the district, and the most choices of any school on the Island. (Vancouver island). _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm in grade 10, I have WoodShop First, Math Second, Computing 3rd, And Guitar Fourth. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
here's my schedule, i'm in grade 12.
Spare
Grade 12 calculus
Lunch
Grade 12 Philosphy
Grade 12 aca. Bio.
2nd semeister.
Grade 12 english, aca.
grade 12 math, aca
lunch
spare
Comp Tech. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wish my school had philosophy. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Monkeys I post too much
Reputation: 29
Joined: 20 Jul 2006 Posts: 2411
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar wrote: | | Monkeys wrote: |
Derep me yet? |
Still trying. |
o_O _________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The only philosphy I've taken is a correspondence course through someone taking it at MIT. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm taking Gr. 9 Pre-IB. =\ It's gonna suck. We don't get many choices in Gr. 10+ and we have to take all core courses and French for all 4 years. And World Religion too. My only consolation is that World Religion turns into ToK in Gr. 11. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
They're teaching RELIGION at school? _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|