Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


whats the irc link

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: whats the irc link Reply with quote

the one for non irc clients? i wanna see if i can go on my wii
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to GD, sticky
_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Go to GD, sticky
Thats not it. That opens an irc client. I think the hobo or luigi posted it once =/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://reakworld.bplaced.net/cef/webchat/index.php

Was not aware WIIs supported Java though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They dont. i dont remember it using java
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's the webclient, which autoconnects to it, in the sticky.

Else you need to connect to irc.p2p-network.net

_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
there's the webclient, which autoconnects to it, in the sticky.

Else you need to connect to irc.p2p-network.net
Do you not understand my post?

big letters now
I AM ON MY WII.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you fail
_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Then you fail
NOU
WII IS PRO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites