| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:19 pm Post subject: Project MD5 |
|
|
http://projectmd5.sciency.net/
You know how you can help me We are getting up to 7 to 9 billion hashes by September 11th/12th ( i know ).
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lorrenzo Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 02 Jun 2006 Posts: 3744
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I added a couple.
Twice the count went up.
_________________
LAWLrrenzolicious |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I ment click an ad... but thanks for helping.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Habufe Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 149 Location: http://www.SaviourFagFails.com/
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
how do u decrypt md5
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
with my magic database.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| habufe wrote: | how do u decrypt md5  |
You cant
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It isnt really decrypting. More like MD5 Matching... Which one sounds better?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
hay localhost
help me decrypt sum md5 for sum gaiafag passwerds.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
post it har.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lost it, gaiafag list is gone.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|