Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Religion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
•ω•
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Religion. Reply with quote

So mostly the religion based whatevers are heard pretty much everywhere. The Christians, Catholics, Atheists, Blah blah blah... They believe in a god, many gods, or no god. They eventually fall into a category where they believe in god or not. I don't see what the big deal is trying to get the other side to come to their side. Explain?
Localhost
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be wrong but saying this... but most people think they are right when they have an idea/religion/theory... so the other people are wrong, and are thinking wrong. So to save them and correct them, they need to change the idea/religion/theory to the correct one.

John is Christian, you are Jewish. His religion is right. He will now try to convert and denounce your religion since he thins he has the correct religion.

^^ Hypothetically speaking.

I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atheists doesn't want other people to come join their "religion" (which isn't really a religion, since they don't believe in anything, or pray etc).

I'm an Atheist, and I'm not telling others (Christians, Muslims, etc) to stop believing, and become like myself.
All I say is that I think religion is stupid. It has never led to anything good, only great wars and slaughters.. I've always been against religion, meaning I hate it, but I don't care if people believe in some God.

The "worst" thing I might do as an Atheist, is to tell them what I think of religion, like now..

It's just my point.
•ω•
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really but religion isn't something you can prove/disprove. So I don't know why they would try to convince when most likely, either side will not have won.
Typhoon808
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People may say they try to convert others to 'save their souls' or whatever nonsense it might be, but we all know that they're only doing it for themselves. They try to be a good Christian/Muslim etcetera just to make sure they don't go to hell. They are just in it for themselves, even if they say they're not.

/rant
zyndr0m
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atheist are those who who doesn't believe in a god, nor do they even care about religious things. They stay neutral. Thats it.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know.. People can believe whatever they want to believe.

My Opinion -

God/Christianity was created by WHITE government in order to keep law. Don't kill w/e. Well they had to do it somehow right? Think of all the shit that happened back then...

but then again. I don't know.. there could ALWAYS be the possibility it could be true.
BeastKing
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do people care about wtf others believe in, News Flash: Leave Them The Fuck Alone. so if they believe in god, let them be (I'm not talking to anyone really, just talking to those who flame Christians)
zyndr0m
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I don't know.. People can believe whatever they want to believe.

My Opinion -

God/Christianity was created by WHITE government in order to keep law. Don't kill w/e. Well they had to do it somehow right? Think of all the shit that happened back then...

but then again. I don't know.. there could ALWAYS be the possibility it could be true.

This ain't metal gear solid.
RedRing
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only people I flame are bible belt bastards, and people who Atheist's because it's "In", or "Cool".

obvious_troll.jpg
 Description:
-___________-
 Filesize:  152.55 KB
 Viewed:  4420 Time(s)

obvious_troll.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: