Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Nitendo DS Friend Codes :D

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iAreFag
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 3231
Location: stalker :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Nitendo DS Friend Codes :D Reply with quote

Whats your nintendo DS friend code..

mines:
Code:

038805
491885


I have mario kart ds, zelda phantom hourglass, lego indiana jones Very Happy if you want to vs me on any, post your friend code and get on a wifi connection Very Happy

_________________
....____________________________, ,
....../ `---___________----________|]░ ▒▓▓█D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember my DS having it's own friend code.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
iAreFag
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 3231
Location: stalker :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if any game has like wifi or something, click friend code, then comfirm friend code :]
_________________
....____________________________, ,
....../ `---___________----________|]░ ▒▓▓█D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Batman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 956

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol zelda phantom hourglass wifi is a online rippoff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iAreFag
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 3231
Location: stalker :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how?
_________________
....____________________________, ,
....../ `---___________----________|]░ ▒▓▓█D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the old days of metriod Salad?
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Nitendo DS Friend Codes :D Reply with quote

kenta7795 wrote:
Whats your nintendo DS friend code..

mines:
Code:

038805
491885


I have mario kart ds, zelda phantom hourglass, lego indiana jones :D if you want to vs me on any, post your friend code and get on a wifi connection :D


Every game has their own friend code...

Well... Not really...

Every gamesave has their own friend code.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Remember the old days of metriod Salad?


Yes, yes I do. Good times. Wink

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LolSalad wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Remember the old days of metriod Salad?


Yes, yes I do. Good times. Wink

I need to redownload metriod, mines fucked.
It freezes all the time :S

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LolSalad wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Remember the old days of metriod Salad?


Yes, yes I do. Good times. ;)



LolSalad was a four-starred dead man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookiemaster wrote:
LolSalad wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Remember the old days of metriod Salad?


Yes, yes I do. Good times. Wink



LolSalad was a four-starred dead man.

cookie y u allways win.
wasnt nice D:

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Cookiemaster wrote:
LolSalad wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Remember the old days of metriod Salad?


Yes, yes I do. Good times. ;)



LolSalad was a four-starred dead man.

cookie y u allways win.
wasnt nice D:


: )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites