| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:24 am Post subject: LOLOLOL NARUTO GETS PWN BUY NIGGERS WITH WATER MELLONS |
|
|
Since you all ignored my last topic and I felt unloved, Im back from school camp.
11days in the fucking outback.
Wasn't too fun.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DE-REPJ00=Secks Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2007 Posts: 924 Location: execfile(hal.dllremover)
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
Camp is for people who enjoy getting raped by bears. amirite?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| DE-REPJ00=Secks wrote: | | Camp is for people who enjoy getting raped by bears. amirite? |
Protip: No bears in Aus.
Unless you call a Koala a Koala Bear, which nobody does apart from american tourists, because its retarded.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Habufe Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 149 Location: http://www.SaviourFagFails.com/
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Trucido wrote: | | DE-REPJ00=Secks wrote: | | Camp is for people who enjoy getting raped by bears. amirite? |
Protip: No bears in Aus.
Unless you call a Koala a Koala Bear, which nobody does apart from american tourists, because its retarded. | Hey, watch your words there! jews does it too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
I like Australia.
You're lucky.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Will Smith Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 565
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol, outback. In WA?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Volcom's Ston3d wrote: | | Lol, outback. In WA? |
Outback QLD.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|