Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[IDEA] I HAZ AN IDUHZ

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blazin
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 770
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: [IDEA] I HAZ AN IDUHZ Reply with quote

This goes mainly for the maplestory section. I hate when people post their gay ass ideas. I mean, it's nice that your thinking, but theres a 99% chance it's one of the two:
1)You are completely clueless about what you are talking about, and are just desperate for hacks.
2)You post every "idea" you get, but still don't know what you're talking about.

It's getting annoying as shit. I would of posted this in the maple section, but it's more of a rant, and I would be contributing to the spam, just like the "idea" topic posters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blazin
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 770
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
gtfo


I love you too baby boo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bannedjsin95
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 1499

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
gtfo


Seriously.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites