Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


BAAH

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: BAAH Reply with quote

I NEED A NEW NDS GAME NAO TO DLZ ON ME R4 AND PLAYA!

DO NUT WANT:

Pokemon
Digimon
Any castlevania game.
Any Mario game.
Any crappy anime game.
Any Megaman / Metroid / Sonic / Zelda game.
Any Skating game.
Phoenix Wright. =[
Any child game with too much storyline. (Like Custom Robo.)
Any worms games.
Lost magic.
Drawn To Life.
Electroplankton.
Any pet raising games.
Advanced wars.


Last edited by Steve03416634 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so basically you want the crappy games that nobody has heard about?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pzxtw
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 2015
Location: 9734

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game where u throw the blocks up
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Animal crossing Wild world = sex.

Its like a sim but better,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pzxtw
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 2015
Location: 9734

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

advance wars
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
so basically you want the crappy games that nobody has heard about?

No, I want good games which I haven't played yet.

Everyone is often saying I should get MARIO KART or METROID PRIME HUNTERS or BLEACH THE BLADE OF FATE or ZELDA PHANTOM HOURGLASS... I already beat all of those. -_-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pimpstonie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google.com ;D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: BAAH Reply with quote

Cookiemaster wrote:
I NEED A NEW NDS GAME NAO TO DLZ ON ME R4 AND PLAYA!

DO NUT WANT:

Pokemon
Digimon
Any castlevania game.
Any Mario game.
Any crappy anime game.
Any Megaman / Metroid / Sonic / Zelda game.
Any Skating game.
Phoenix Wright. =[
Any child game with too much storyline. (Like Custom Robo.)
Any worms games.
Lost magic.
Drawn To Life.
Electroplankton.
Any pet raising games.
Advanced wars.


Then what the fuck are you going to play?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pimpstonie
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BAAH Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Cookiemaster wrote:
I NEED A NEW NDS GAME NAO TO DLZ ON ME R4 AND PLAYA!

DO NUT WANT:

Pokemon
Digimon
Any castlevania game.
Any Mario game.
Any crappy anime game.
Any Megaman / Metroid / Sonic / Zelda game.
Any Skating game.
Phoenix Wright. =[
Any child game with too much storyline. (Like Custom Robo.)
Any worms games.
Lost magic.
Drawn To Life.
Electroplankton.
Any pet raising games.
Advanced wars.


Then what the fuck are you going to play?


The world of HackOtaku!
I heard it was crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: BAAH Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Cookiemaster wrote:
I NEED A NEW NDS GAME NAO TO DLZ ON ME R4 AND PLAYA!

DO NUT WANT:

Pokemon
Digimon
Any castlevania game.
Any Mario game.
Any crappy anime game.
Any Megaman / Metroid / Sonic / Zelda game.
Any Skating game.
Phoenix Wright. =[
Any child game with too much storyline. (Like Custom Robo.)
Any worms games.
Lost magic.
Drawn To Life.
Electroplankton.
Any pet raising games.
Advanced wars.


Then what the fuck are you going to play?


If I knew I wouldn't be asking. T_T
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play Trauma Center: Under the Knife

I played it when my ds wasn't kaputt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites