Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Jumping All Over The World
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Jumping All Over The World Reply with quote

Does anybody here knows/learns how to Jumpstyle ?

i think it's pretty cool, check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X8v6rbe27s

Noz's 3001 says the music sucks Mad

Original Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kL8xmHotu0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how to Jump :/

Everybody in Belgium does really.
Was one of those crazes.


I hate it though.
So damn annoying, and the music sucks indeed.
I don't even think you're allowed to call it a dance-style...
All you do is stretch your leggs a little and try and kick someone infront/behind of you.

I HATE IT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
I know how to Jump :/

Everybody in Belgium does really.
Was one of those crazes.


I hate it though.
So damn annoying, and the music sucks indeed.
I don't even think you're allowed to call it a dance-style...
All you do is stretch your leggs a little and try and kick someone infront/behind of you.

I HATE IT.


I heard that it's not in fashion anymore in Belgium/Holland :S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrei28
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 113
Location: College DAMN IT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an i know how to jum to my dedenta is 1 foot
_________________
>.<
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid I've forgotten how to jump ;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nolonger a fashion now, indeed.

It WAS a craze Wink

Now it's tectonic... x)
Just as bad, only a bit gayer..


EDIT: Why don't they just learn something wicked, like Melbourne Shuffle Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
It's nolonger a fashion now, indeed.

It WAS a craze Wink

Now it's tectonic... x)
Just as bad, only a bit gayer..


EDIT: Why don't they just learn something wicked, like Melbourne Shuffle Very Happy


OMG, tectonic is the gayest dance i have ever seen, i think C-Walking and JumpStyle is the best, nothing else !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCELSIOR!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElectroFusion
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 786

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In america I won a guitar at a dance competition.

'cept I finished break dancing, but that's a whole nother story.

_________________
qwerty147 wrote:

ghostonline wrote:

what world are you in?

bera

but i live in NZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked up c-walking.
And my god.
That's like nothing x)

All you do is a singly move I learned at Street dance, and you do it BADDDDDDD.
:p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you inverse jump?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't even heard of it.
If it's a specific move in Jumpstyle, I probably can, but I don't know the names x)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZAfSD1Misw&feature=related
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DeletedUser14087
I post too much
Reputation: 2

Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3069

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZAfSD1Misw&feature=related


That's some hardcore video there, i liked the 3rd one who failed with the hat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha x)

Have you ever seen Melbourne Shuffle?

Now that's a wicked dance :p

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8k5WtNRlBcE


Still not the best dance I've ever seen/done, but still pretty good Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites