Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


O lawd, I just spent a couple hundred on magic stuff.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's a pity you feel that way. By the way talix, sense I'm leaving CEF and you didn't complete the task I asked of you, you lose contact with me completely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Oh, that's a pity you feel that way. By the way talix, sense I'm leaving CEF and you didn't complete the task I asked of you, you lose contact with me completely.


I don't care bitch.
I has yo myspace.
I'm deleting that account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Oh, that's a pity you feel that way. By the way talix, sense I'm leaving CEF and you didn't complete the task I asked of you, you lose contact with me completely.


I don't care bitch.
I has yo myspace.
I'm deleting that account.


I have Raine's myspace.
:]
She won't add you, I already told her not to. All I needed you to do is admit you're unimportant. You failed and therefore became a broken tool. You've also already been replaced.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this guy is good
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Oh, that's a pity you feel that way. By the way talix, sense I'm leaving CEF and you didn't complete the task I asked of you, you lose contact with me completely.


I don't care bitch.
I has yo myspace.
I'm deleting that account.


I have Raine's myspace.
:]
She won't add you, I already told her not to. All I needed you to do is admit you're unimportant. You failed and therefore became a broken tool. You've also already been replaced.


I don't care if I have been replaced.
Did the new tool you have get you a threadless shirt?

Also, how do you know she hasn't already added me? ;]
Because She's had 126 friends for a while.

Also, no he can't, but obviously neither could you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix I muscle passed with my left hand like 10 freeking cm.
But unfortunatly it was a fluke D:
I usally get around what i have in my sig.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy me one?
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix whats a threadless shirt? May I also request one? O_o
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Oh, that's a pity you feel that way. By the way talix, sense I'm leaving CEF and you didn't complete the task I asked of you, you lose contact with me completely.


I don't care bitch.
I has yo myspace.
I'm deleting that account.


I have Raine's myspace.
:]
She won't add you, I already told her not to. All I needed you to do is admit you're unimportant. You failed and therefore became a broken tool. You've also already been replaced.


I don't care if I have been replaced.
Did the new tool you have get you a threadless shirt?

Also, how do you know she hasn't already added me? ;]
Because She's had 126 friends for a while.

Also, no he can't, but obviously neither could you.


I can, I've still got 12 dollars in my paypal, which is enough for two shirts.
Something tells me you still won't.

Also Threadless doesn't take paypal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, I wanted http://www.threadless.com/product/921/Video_Games_Ruined_My_Life
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pistolclothing.com.au/customise
I prefer doing this to threadless

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lmfao'd


"look at my magic kit guise! whoa... wait, cmon guys, wheres everyone going? you guys! cmon stay and watch! cmon!"

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Noodlez
<3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Hyrule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Talix, Hackotaku Killz you Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freezer burn's soul wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
i lmfao'd


"look at my magic kit guise! whoa... wait, cmon guys, wheres everyone going? you guys! cmon stay and watch! cmon!"


Magic Kit?
I make more money at a bar than a nigger like you makes with selling coke.


How much do you average at a performance you're hired for?


They can make quite a bit..

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
Freezer burn's soul wrote:
Bruce Lee wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
i lmfao'd


"look at my magic kit guise! whoa... wait, cmon guys, wheres everyone going? you guys! cmon stay and watch! cmon!"


Magic Kit?
I make more money at a bar than a nigger like you makes with selling coke.


How much do you average at a performance you're hired for?


I don't even have to be hired for it, I can make it in a bar in china.

But, I can usually average 100-650 in a few hours, if I'm hired, and I get payed(besides the spectators that give money), then I can make a shitload.


that's not a average, That's a range.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites