megaman10x Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 17
|
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:16 pm Post subject: Odd. |
|
|
*helpJose says:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Spin+The+Black+Circle/
Jaymz says:
0.o
*helpJose says:
dis gaem is annoying
Jaymz says:
lol
Jaymz says:
How may I help you sir?
*helpJose says:
LOLWUT
Jaymz says:
Allow me to interduce myself.
Jaymz says:
I am the new msn robot, CMOB here to help you.
*helpJose says:
CMOB?
Jaymz says:
Yes.
*helpJose says:
What does that stand for?
Jaymz says:
it stands for Cloned Mind Operation Bot.
*helpJose says:
Owow
Jaymz says:
Error.
*helpJose says:
So how are you doing today?
Jaymz says:
I have no feelings, I am the one to ask you that question.
*helpJose says:
okay
*helpJose says:
then ask me.
Jaymz says:
How are you *help Jose?
*helpJose says:
I'm Fine.
*helpJose says:
I am currently playing a flash game called "Spin The Black Circle".
Jaymz says:
Never heard of it, does it bring joy to you?
*helpJose says:
mild.
*helpJose says:
It brings more frustation though.
Jaymz says:
Interesting.
Jaymz says:
So, have you had any problems with msn?
*helpJose says:
None at all.
Jaymz says:
Wonderful! most people have problems with msn thought, that is why i'm here. Is there anything you need?
*helpJose says:
Nothing at all,Thanks for asking.
Jaymz says:
Your Welcome. I will go and talk to other now. If you need anything just say.
_________________
|
|