Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smashing Your Own Ivory Towers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Interesting Or Not?
Yes it is very interesting.
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
No not so interesting.....
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

GaaraShippuuden16
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Smashing Your Own Ivory Towers. Reply with quote

The key that locks the prison, unlocks the prison. But you have to turn it the other way. -- Arthur M. Young.

This is a fair complex observation to discuss, but I wanted to give it a try. It's generally accepted that the highest position is the best place to be. High upon the tree, shouting orders to the so called herd. For me, that is the most dangerous place to be in. The higher upon the ladder or tree you stand, the more pain you will feel when you fall down. When did we start to think that we were better than others, and put on our eye shutters for other people with a voice too? what's wrong with a little self-integrity and plea guilty to ignorance? You can argue that this hasn't anything to do with hacking, but I like to believe otherwise.

I think it's primordial behavior to get to the top of the tree, it's animal like. It is far from being a truly evolved human being. Some rant about "survival of the fittest" and "hierarchy" without understand the concepts that lie beneath them. Survival of being the fittest, is the one who can adapt. Bacteria can adapt better than we can, and so they will eventually win it -if there is something to win, which is wrong also- from all of us. So they are really the winners aren't they? but they sit at the lowest place possible.

Next up is Hierarchy. Hierarchy is really only useful in nature because it is a form of order that could not be obtained otherwise. In better terms: Wolves have hierarchy because they lack the intelligence to communicate properly and comprehend their situation and solve problems. We humans do, but somehow we think it's better to have a group to control and think that hierarchy is the way to go about. We make a mistake, a group can only exist if there are individuals which in term organize the group according to group interaction and discussion upon their individualism. There is no expert, there is no-one better in the group. In fact they are equal and contribute to the overalls group knowledge and understanding. So individuals can organize themselves better and form a true group. Problems arise when some individual thinks he is better than the rest, and want to control the group or want control over other groups. In fact he is the dumbest of the group and only relies on his primordial instincts, because he cannot overlook the whole group other then impose hierarchy, it is too complicated so he substitute his comprehension of reality for what he only knows. This is how our world functions it is how companies function, it is how religion functions and how all groups function in this world.

And it is wrong, because we ought to think for ourselves because we are individuals. The cerebral cortex of the human brain gave us the power to escape the lower intelligence and animal instincts, in this regard you could reason that we aren't yet who we ought to be. We escaped the group thousands of years ago to become individuals who can operate in a group because of that very same reason. To organize a group by better communication instead of relying on instincts. My fair guess is that many are not willing or capable to understand or comprehend this thought. So beware the voices who talk too loud, look for the person who doesn't show off. The ones who understand this are people who aren't on top. They don't sit in ivory towers, or claiming to be mister so and so, of company x and y doing z and that and driving the most expensive cars and living it up. Those people sit in their circle watching the world go by and shake their heads while trying to improve it. Those people work behind the scenes, rarely you'll see them. Even more rarely you'll see them boast, because the stand above that. They don't have too, because there is no need to prove yourself by talking everywhere if you are certain anyway. Only actions really counts. I think some of you reading this are individuals like I portray here. I don't know you, but I know that you are there, sitting in silence and grasping what I say without the need to let it be confirmed. I always think that there are people far more intelligent than you think you are, you'll have to take that into consideration every single day and in every discussion.

The greatest discovery one can make in my opinion, is to discover that every human being has talent waiting to be unleashed. Every kind of group always suppresses the individuals because their instinct tells them that they could possible take over the group. Which again is animal instinct, and the lesser intelligence. So, you get clashes of cultures, of countries, of companies or clashes of groups and the individuals in them. Some individuals manage to slip out and revolutionize the whole group. See it as a circle that starts small and expands when the individuals are walking towards the edges and returning back to explain the edges for the rest, so that the group can expand towards that edge, and so on until the circle gets bigger and bigger. This is a sad idea, but closer to reality than I like to think otherwise.

One revelation from the old Chinese masters was very simple: the lowest place is the place where everything originates from. It is the place that people despise and that yet nourishes everything, a place where no-one bothers to look. The place where a solution awaits in all it's splendor.

That place is most certainly you.

^^Click it you know you wanna^^

I can't send/reply to PM's
Missi0n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it all hyper linked? Rolling Eyes

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An hero.
You;

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its linked cuz i wanted to see if any one would click it lol

^^Click it you know you wanna^^

I can't send/reply to PM's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: