| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
onegoldjoe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Jan 2007 Posts: 557 Location: Azeroth
|
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:50 pm Post subject: JOIN THE MS ANARCHY |
|
|
Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha
I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Dont know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos i
I wanna be anarchy !
No dogs body
Anarchy for the MS its coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme cos i
I wanna be anarchy !
In the city
How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos i
I wanna be anarchy !
The only way to be !
Is this the m.p.l.a
Or is this the u.d.a
Or is this the i.r.a
I thought it was the MS or just
Another country
Another council tenancy
I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M3rcymage Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 1037 Location: In the Abyss called New York City.
|
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Enjoy your warning.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TheIceLord Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Posts: 134
|
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| This makes absouletely no sense at all.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
onegoldjoe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Jan 2007 Posts: 557 Location: Azeroth
|
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| M3rcymage wrote: | | Enjoy your warning. | Fuck you nigger
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cyclicalevents Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 469
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| onegoldjoe wrote: | | M3rcymage wrote: | | Enjoy your warning. | Fuck you nigger |
reported for flaming
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
onegoldjoe Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Jan 2007 Posts: 557 Location: Azeroth
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| cyclicalevents wrote: | | onegoldjoe wrote: | | M3rcymage wrote: | | Enjoy your warning. | Fuck you nigger |
reported for flaming | Fuck you nigger
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cyclicalevents Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 469
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| onegoldjoe wrote: | | cyclicalevents wrote: | | onegoldjoe wrote: | | M3rcymage wrote: | | Enjoy your warning. | Fuck you nigger |
reported for flaming | Fuck you nigger |
reported for flaming
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lol, maplefaggs chill.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtakuTheFuckbag Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Feb 2009 Posts: 1209 Location: eh
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jerm Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Nov 2007 Posts: 522
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| It was posted it in a diff section
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The Hobo wrote: | | can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here... |
It was in Maple, moved it here so you all could have a laugh at the Maple Drama, I suppose.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here... |
It was in Maple, moved it here so you all could have a laugh at the Maple Drama, I suppose. | gtfo faggot |
Lick my Vagina before I rape your taint with a whale penis.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtakuTheFuckbag Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Feb 2009 Posts: 1209 Location: eh
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SaviourFamily wrote: | | Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here... |
It was in Maple, moved it here so you all could have a laugh at the Maple Drama, I suppose. | gtfo faggot |
Lick my Vagina before I rape your taint with a whale penis. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SF I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 Posts: 6028
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here... |
It was in Maple, moved it here so you all could have a laugh at the Maple Drama, I suppose. | gtfo faggot |
Lick my Vagina before I rape your taint with a whale penis. | *licks* happy now? |
That was my taint, asshole. A whale will be visiting your ear tonight now.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mr. Rock'n'Roll Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Posts: 358
|
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SaviourFamily wrote: | | Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | Pedo Bear Killer wrote: | | SaviourFamily wrote: | | The Hobo wrote: | | can he even be banned for those reasons? there are no rules here... |
It was in Maple, moved it here so you all could have a laugh at the Maple Drama, I suppose. | gtfo faggot |
Lick my Vagina before I rape your taint with a whale penis. | *licks* happy now? |
That was my taint, asshole. A whale will be visiting your ear tonight now.  |
Nice,i like RJA too
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|