Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Conspiracy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was 9/11 a conspiracy?
I think it was... (Yes)
40%
 40%  [ 20 ]
I don't think it was... (No)
59%
 59%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 49

Blank
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pr0digy wrote:
Xor failure.

Remarks like this makes it impossible for anyone to take the shit you say seriously. If you aren't even going to go through the effort of rebutting his statements, why post? Saying shit like this makes you look stupid[er].

Then again, anyone who believes grainy ass video stills has a problem.

Quote:
Also I said bush is the man in front of the curtain which means THE MEN BEHIND IT makes the calls, AND BUSH runs the plays which is why BUSH has taken the steps but does not require the brain power to mastermind it.

Get it now? If not i'll try to make it more simple for your mind to comprehend.

For fuck's sake. It's retaliation. Do you know what GWB Sr. did? Bush Jr. is known for trying to do many things his father has, and failing.

So, 2 things.

IF this shit was actually planned, it was done by BUSH JR. in an attempt to spark hate for the middle east in the people, allowing him to continue the war his father started.

This is retarded. Why? If the President or the government were the ones behind this shit, they weren't hesitant to kill a fuckton of innocent people. If they aren't hesitant to kill faggots, why the fuck aren't the shits who made 'Loose Change' dead? Why the fuck aren't we a military dictatorship? If you can kill the people trying to stop you, why not just keep going?

Oh. Wait. You didn't fucking do anything.

People behind the curtains? What? Who is that? Iranians? They fucking hate us. Senators? Hell, I didn't see a unanimous vote to go to war thar. For fucks sake, who gained anything in the destruction of the Twin Towers?

Also, the shit about joining Mexico and Canada with the US to form a super country.

No.
It's the Council on Foreign Relations effort to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement. They are only trying to make trade be a more fluid process between the 3 countries.
How do you go from trying to improve trade to making one super fuck country? I don't get that.

Last edited by Blank on Thu May 15, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
neos300
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no conspiracy here
I post too much
Warning

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay guys this is how it is:

There is no plausible reason for a government to attack its own country without violating the concepts of common sense.

B/c

Its a democracy! This means the president is somebody who has the same interests as the residents of the country. This is also known as the public interest. Last I checked America didn't want somebody who would attack the country they all live in, as president.

One may argue America is emo and does want to attack itself.

I say no, it isn't. Because America has a high HDI rating which suggests a good quality of life, therefore, emos would not make up more than 50% of voters therefore changing the public interest into slitting one's own wrist.

The only other plausible argument is GBW and others did it for personal gain.

Unlikely because most people who are in power make salaries over 300k/yr. This means they can invest in those super awsum stocks and make millions, which tends to be a better way of making money than (metaphorically) slitting your wrists....
JakSplitter
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent007 wrote:
its all bush's fault. probably just used as an excuse for the whole war in iraq shit.

Boy will i be happy when obama becomes president...

Well, then your boy obama better step it up, seeing how he lost West Virginia, which state will he lose next?...

@ pr0digy

Pr0digy wrote:
3rd: The fires could not have brought them buildings down, and if they did somehow magically weaken the beams, then only the top half of the building would have fell and it also wouldn't have free fell like that in a pancake style.
Also who in the right mind would plant explosives while people were there?

It may not have been the fires that brought the building down but definantly the burning fuel that leaked out of the plane after it crashed...

Last edited by JakSplitter on Thu May 15, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fudgicles
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Evil wrote:
lolwut
I didn't say I disregarded everyone else dying, but what you were saying is that they were only STUPID, OLD, BUILDINGS.

Of course you should respect the dead, I know I respect everyone who dies if I hear about it. But this was a big deal, thousands of people died in there and it possibly could've been prevented. You acted as if you didn't care, as if you were a rebel and wouldn't care about the people in THERE dying even though you care about everyone else. That's what I got from your post, anywho.

And that's also why he's discussing the 9/11 theory. No one would give a shit if the buildings just collapsed with nothing of value being lost.

Lego
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just saw Xanatos, Blank, and x0r all post in the same place all fighting against that kid. They pretty much closed this thread.

Pr0digy = Fail.

[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush got straight Cs in college even ask his dad.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Madman
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prodigy you are a fucking retard.

You obviously know jack-shit about architecture and/or structural design.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i <3 cef.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U do know that steel loses strength as it is heated right? Why can blacksmiths bend heated iron but not cooled iron? As the fire weaken the steel support beams, the building collapsed on it own weight. It isn't magic dumbfuck. It is simple common sense that most materials lose strength as they r heated.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?

Last edited by AverageAzn247 on Thu May 15, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

averageazn247 wrote:
U do know that steel loses strength as it is heated right? Why can blacksmiths bend heated iron but not cooled iron?

Common sense IS common!

I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasnt there report that bombs went off underground the towers as the planes crashed?

AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
averageazn247 wrote:
U do know that steel loses strength as it is heated right? Why can blacksmiths bend heated iron but not cooled iron?

Common sense IS common!
NOT ON CEF Very Happy
Edit: No bombs went off. Just exploding pipelines n shit.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
thenicelordj
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r wrote:
Pr0digy wrote:
1st: Bush doesn't need the brains, he is the man in front of the curtain, he tells us what the real masterminds want you to hear.

See below.
Pr0digy wrote:
2nd: Bush HAS ALREADY TAKEN STEPS torwards merging America, Canada, and Mexico. I bet you didn't even look it up or try to find something to prove me wrong, you just thought you could sound smart for 2 seconds so you posted.. Rolling Eyes (Failure)

LOL.
Pr0digy wrote:
3rd: The fires could not have brought them buildings down, and if they did somehow magically weaken the beams, then only the top half of the building would have fell and it also wouldn't have free fell like that in a pancake style.
Also who in the right mind would plant explosives while people were there?

Oh, you have a university degree in architecture? You're capable of making such an accusation? Or are you following the myths conjured by the idiots who made 'documentaries' such as Loose Change? Out of curiosity, did you know that they are college dropouts who were studying IT? Good to see you're taking facts from a reliable source.
Pr0digy wrote:
4th: I never said the CIA works with Al-Queda, I said they talked with Osama bin laden days after the 9/11 attack while he was still Americans most wanted man.

Actually the CIA and the Al-Qaeda were pretty close during the 70's and 80's. To get rid of the Soviet Union, the US pretty much trained and armed Osama's troops for war. Even to this day the Al-Qaeda are using US shipped weaponry.
Pr0digy wrote:
THERE IS TONS OF EVIDENCE SHOWING THE US GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT 9/11 WAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED!
Please do not post back here without reading atleast 1 article on 1 subject.

God you're an idiot...

averageazn247 wrote:
Pr0digy
FIRST Bush is dumb fuck C average student. He both lacks the BALLs and the skill to pull 9/11 off. Second no fucking way can Bush merge Canada and Mexico with the U.S. What BS have u listen to? U do know that the plane crashes did not bring down the two towers. It was the fires caused by the jet fuel and shit in the offices that weakened not melted the supporting beams to the point of structural failure. Also wouldn't the ten of thousands of workers in the buildings noticed anyone planting C4 at the two towers? look at the history of Al-Qaeda they tried to take the towers down before. Yes it is true that the CIA did fuck up and fail to stop two of the 9/11 hijackers from entering the country BUT the CIA didn't cooperate with the hijackers.

Uh, actually 'Bush' has multiple degrees (three, if I recall correctly) and they come from the most prestigious schools in the United States; Yale & Harvard. He even has a master's degree in business administration (first president to ever have held such a degree).

Does that means he's intelligent? I think that all this is just sad. Discussing if 9/11 was a terrorist attack or not, since Al-Quaeda admitted that they did destroy World trade center. I don't think George Bush would mass murderer his own people.

Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r wrote:
thenicelordj wrote:
Does that means he's intelligent? I think that all this is just sad. Discussing if 9/11 was a terrorist attack or not, since Al-Quaeda admitted that they did destroy World trade center. I don't think George Bush would mass murderer his own people.

Oh not at all, Harvard and Yale have the notoriety of being the best universities in the United States of America because they have lots of idiots! Anyway, I must admit something; I was the mastermind behind 9/11. It is true because I said so!

(Sarcasm for all that didn't catch it)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: