Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Srsly guys, SRSLY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Srsly guys, SRSLY Reply with quote

oib111 wrote:
[Mexican immigrants] come here illegally to get a better life (because it's too hard to come here legally I suppose, too long I guess). Then they go do jobs that nobody else what's to do, get paid practically nothing for it, and then get deported back to wherever (for all you racists...Mexico) because jackasses like you fail to realize that without them we would have such a harder time surviving. Imagine what would happen if they stopped picking cotton. No more cotton. No more clothes. Nothing made with cotton can be made anymore. So before you start talking shit when you're making no sense, I advise you to turn off the computer, go suck your fingers and hold your dolly. This isn't for little kids. You need logic to survive, and none of you clearly have any logic or sense of decency.

Hmmm... so they come across KNOWING its illegal, when they know that they can come across legally, and then they get mad when the government takes rights from them, and makes plans to deport illegal moms and dads (The kids are citizens, so they stay). The reason they dont come across legally is from PURE FUCKING LAZINESS, the family on my dads side migrated from Jamaica the legal way. They have all turned their lives around, and my grandpa is a wealthy taylor in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

What you are saying is that its O.K. for people to hop the border, and take jobs from other Americans. I've seen it happen at a local Jack in the Box. We need to send those fuckers back to where they came from, if they wanna come over, then do it the right way. Its not hard, my father explained the whole process to me.

You can be the nice guy all the time and be walked on, or you can realize that this is a dog eat dog world and seize every chance at success you can get. If you fail at that opportunity, and someone defeats you, that simply means that you weren't meant to succeed. The better man won;

Kthxbai~

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's may not laziness.
Maybe they are poor and can't pay for the VISA, Green Card, etc, stuff you need in order to live in the USA.

Localhost
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all the mexicans (i think they are legal too) in my area do is gardening, home depot and mowing... so yeah, they do the shit jobs no one wants.

I am not really defending them, but most of the time they are taking the dirty jobs. They should still GTFO out though.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, Damon. I also think that oib guy is an idiot.

People lacking logic for thinking illegal immigrants should go? He's saying that without Mexicans, we wouldn't have cotton. lolwut?

And if they can't afford to get over here, maybe they should get off their lazy asses, actually /try/ to earn a few bucks, and come in the legal way.

Last edited by Fudgicles on Tue May 06, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Localhost
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seriously guys i think obi is miss informed or very ignorant. They are not lazy and they come here illegally so they can work there ass off. Have you ever did gardening/mulching/landscaping? Its long and sucks hard!

It is hard to get a job in Mexico, and you are saying they are lazy? I am sorry, but thats disgusting...

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"They're lazy"

Lmao.
Blank
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that people are now starting to hire mexicans for the jobs others do want.
It's basically slave labor.
A job that does not need past experience or knowledge...
2 people seek the job. One is just whatever who is going to take normal pay.
The other is a Mexican, who is willing to work for the other dude's salary divided by 0

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Srsly guys, SRSLY Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
oib111 wrote:
[Mexican immigrants] come here illegally to get a better life (because it's too hard to come here legally I suppose, too long I guess). Then they go do jobs that nobody else what's to do, get paid practically nothing for it, and then get deported back to wherever (for all you racists...Mexico) because jackasses like you fail to realize that without them we would have such a harder time surviving. Imagine what would happen if they stopped picking cotton. No more cotton. No more clothes. Nothing made with cotton can be made anymore. So before you start talking shit when you're making no sense, I advise you to turn off the computer, go suck your fingers and hold your dolly. This isn't for little kids. You need logic to survive, and none of you clearly have any logic or sense of decency.

Hmmm... so they come across KNOWING its illegal, when they know that they can come across legally, and then they get mad when the government takes rights from them, and makes plans to deport illegal moms and dads (The kids are citizens, so they stay). The reason they dont come across legally is from PURE FUCKING LAZINESS, the family on my dads side migrated from Jamaica the legal way. They have all turned their lives around, and my grandpa is a wealthy taylor in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

What you are saying is that its O.K. for people to hop the border, and take jobs from other Americans. I've seen it happen at a local Jack in the Box. We need to send those fuckers back to where they came from, if they wanna come over, then do it the right way. Its not hard, my father explained the whole process to me.

You can be the nice guy all the time and be walked on, or you can realize that this is a dog eat dog world and seize every chance at success you can get. If you fail at that opportunity, and someone defeats you, that simply means that you weren't meant to succeed. The better man won;

Kthxbai~

you should know that not every government is like the one in Jamaica~

you should know that people in mexico arnt exactly rich. and saving money = no no if you want to stay alive with the basic needs in mexico.

dont mix your background with that of others.

they are different and you know nothing about what its like for them.

(basing the last statement on the thing you said about jamaica. Mexico =/= Jamaica. its very very different.)

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it isn't easy for an unskilled Mexican who can't speak English to get a green card or even a working visa u know.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: