Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Srsly guys
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Srsly guys Reply with quote

Do you think mentally handicapped people deserve to live?
I mean seriously, we pay for programs for them with social security, taxes, etc. all so they can have the right to drool over their wheelchairs?

I saw the most ungrateful retarded girl at work today (all she could do was talk and move her head), and i thought "what a bitch." I was bagging a ladies' tomatoes and thought about throwing it at her.

So, CEF. What do you think? Are they a waste of money or what?

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't deserve.
I don't really care if they deserve it.
If i have one i'll leave it at someone stairs.
I mean, you pay a lot of fucking money, it disturbs your life and if you have other kids they are sad for that shit.

And after that, after all that money...
They fucking die at 30 years.

Waste of money.

Thanks God they don't drive.
Jesus, they can't even eat.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
malfunction

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0r wrote:
The main problem is that you fail to acknowledge how their conditions effect them, on your accord then anyone which is seen as a burden to society should be 'eliminated'. Whilst this is an interesting concept, the bounds of humanity do not allow it and henceforth the human race will never evolve again. The fact that people strive for mediocrity in the human race shows that we've truly fucked up somewhere along the line. We should adhere to the rules of nature and stop making room for hindered such as people which would not survive without human intervention.

Of course what I'm saying is a little radical, if I could have it my way anyone with asthma would be left to fend for themselves (which of a great majority die at birth), but evolution has a price; survival of the fittest, regardless of the people who get the shorter end of the stick.

Anyway, in your case you can't truly comprehend what is wrong with people. Some people with the greatest disabilities are far smarter smarter than we could ever fathom, such as Stephen Hawkings. The conservation of life is part of human nature, even if it is detrimental to our progress.

Sir where the fuck do you get your facts? I have asthma come kill me now, I doesnt effect my life that much. Barely none of 'em die at birth so I dont really get on what source you base your facts

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think they want to be like that? I don't think they would if they had the choice.

Sure, they are funny to laugh at every now and then but I think you've been watching too much south park / hitler speaches.
Daaamon

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noz3001 wrote:
Do you think they want to be like that? I don't think they would if they had the choice.

Sure, they are funny to laugh at every now and then but I think you've been watching too much south park / hitler speaches.

Well no shit they didnt choose to be that way, but since they are, they are useless.

Hitler was just jealous of the jews. I want to cleanse th earth because the only thing the retarded kids do is bring people sorrow and guilt. "Pay this much money to support this kid so he can sit and stare into space for this rest of his pointless life." Does that sound like a good investment? Im going to spend my money on something that benefits NO ONE, and if i DONT donate the money then I am the bad guy? I dont think so!

Kill the kids, release them from the agony!

Last edited by Daaamon on Mon May 05, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pr0digy
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody ever said retards enjoy their life, maybe they wanna die.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The extent I would go to get rid of "retards" really depends on their condition, and their efforts.

I don't want to pay for some asshole to sit around all day and whine about his life.

However, helping someone who is disabled but makes an effort to be a productive member of society is something I wouldn't mind. I DON'T want to pay thousands of tax dollars for "special funding" because that defeats the purpose of mainstreaming and all the "progress" disabled people have made.

If you're getting paid to be disabled, you're nowhere near as equal as a functioning member of society.
Daaamon

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
The extent I would go to get rid of "retards" really depends on their condition, and their efforts.

I don't want to pay for some asshole to sit around all day and whine about his life.

However, helping someone who is disabled but makes an effort to be a productive member of society is something I wouldn't mind. I DON'T want to pay thousands of tax dollars for "special funding" because that defeats the purpose of mainstreaming and all the "progress" disabled people have made.

If you're getting paid to be disabled, you're nowhere near as equal as a functioning member of society.

I mean to the point where they cant speak, think, move, etc.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
Link3737 wrote:

I mean to the point where they cant speak, think, move, etc.

Well, there's plenty of jobs a person who can't use their legs can do, but there's no job for a vegetable, or someone similar. If you can't work, you should not get paid (This does not go for temporary leaves from work, for an injury).
HackOtakuTheFuckbag

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Words!: Slave Labor!
Blank
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a vegetable, you are no longer alive. It is the families of retards that will for them to stay alive, when I'm sure they are unsure about the 'person in question' 's decision or feelings about the situation [if they are capable of any].

From personal experience, I was glad my uncle died. I was sure he would've prefered death the day he way shot, as opposed to becoming a vegetable and being forced to stay alive for 15 years.

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immigrants are worse than disabled people. They immigrate and then get payed and given accommodation to pump out more children. If anyone should go it's them.
Blank
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noz3001 wrote:
Immigrants are worse than disabled people. They immigrate and then get payed and given accommodation to pump out more children. If anyone should go it's them.

Illegal* immigrants I hope.
But hell, at least those Mexicans get the job done.
Retards can't do anything.

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
noz3001 wrote:

Illegal* immigrants I hope.
But hell, at least those Mexicans get the job done.
Retards can't do anything.

No, immigrants. Legal or not. There's too many and they neeed to GTFO.
Lorrenzo

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorrenzo Arrow Pro-life
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: