Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Furries

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Random Spam
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Furries Reply with quote

Post here.
To get shot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wth is a furries o_____o
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Makaveli
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 117
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I have it in the stinkyhole ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Random Spam
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Evil wrote:
wth is a furries o_____o
is a fandom distinguished by its enjoyment of anthropomorphic animal characters.[1] Examples of anthropomorphism in furry fandom include the attribution of human intelligence, facial expressions, anatomy, speech, bipedalism, and clothing to otherwise animal characters. Members of this subculture are sometimes known as furry fans, furries, or simply furs.[2]

Art and entertainment celebrated by furry fandom include fictional work that employs the concept of animal characters with human characteristics, rather than any particular type of fiction. For this reason, any work, in any medium, may be considered part of the furry genre simply by inclusion of an anthropomorphized animal character, although such characters are most often seen in comics, cartoons, animated films, allegorical novels, and video games. The science fiction and fantasy genres make frequent use of anthropomorphism, and as a result, are especially popular in furry fandom.[citation needed]

Since the 1980s, the term furries has come to refer to anthropomorphic animal characters.[3][4][5] Although mammals are the most common, anthropomorphized reptiles, birds or aquatic animals may also be known as furries (sometimes "scalies",[6] "avians",[7] or "aquatics", respectively).


Now. you must die.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Random Spam
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Evil wrote:
Gtfo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Makaveli
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 117
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't comprehend, I was under the impression that I would be shot is I posted in this thread
I am not amused

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Random Spam
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makaveli wrote:
I don't comprehend, I was under the impression that I would be shot is I posted in this thread
I am not amused
You will be shot for proving your faggitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites