Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


@Zilber...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TodayISawMyHeroFall
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: @Zilber... Reply with quote

Your an idiot and huge hypocrite...Exidis told you and Renato that he had etc. dupe while he was bs'ing you two. Then Irwin claims he has it (Bs'ing you as well) and you ha dthe need to have it. So i then Bs you aswell claiming i have it inwhich this was all setup by me and Jay. So in the end you got fucked in the ass by Me, Kiki, Jay, and Irwin. This was all setup to show how you claim to say

"KiKi is a fucking little kid, doing everything possible to fuck me up.
As I told the one person I sent PE to. KiKi and Exidis will never be your actual friends, they think they're smart and so-called "pros", they'll ignore, abondon, block, hate and whatever they want, randomly-whenver they like.
Friends like iDunoAsm, Renato, Eyalos will never ignore\block for no reason\without having the respect to talk about it."

You blocked me, never said shit, and showed no "respect", now is that unforgivable?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fireandice
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jul 2006
Posts: 74

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what? i didn't understand anything you said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mattraks
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 0
Location: IRAQ!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um.. wrong section?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
psoruler1
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 950
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol?
_________________
Sader:
[] Level 70
[] Level 80
[] Level 90
[] Level 100
[] Level 110
[] Level 120

Priest: Banned lvl 113 Lulz
Sader: Botting lvl 45 Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sXeMIKE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 562
Location: ANACRIME, CALIFORNIA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: delete this shit
_________________


Renato wrote:
i can't believe there are so many retards stacked in a single place

ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹ ROT¹


Last edited by sXeMIKE on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why u give em keyloggers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TodayISawMyHeroFall
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattraks wrote:
Um.. wrong section?


No, that fagget loves attention, so i will give it to him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kayu38
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u guys will never understand this.. this is called the secret gangsta talk...
_________________


I love anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TodayISawMyHeroFall
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayu38 wrote:
u guys will never understand this.. this is called the secret gangsta talk...


WTf? Amongst who?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
pzxtw
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 2015
Location: 9734

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arrg PMS
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TodayISawMyHeroFall
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pzxtw wrote:
arrg PMS


He is so hypocritical that i can even pm him...He wont respond back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
13arracuda
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 385
Location: yo mommaz bed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one really cares if you have drama with ziliber ; kiki ; whoever.

Go punch the wall or something.

Kick Rocks nga.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kitanasedge
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sXeMIKE wrote:
edit: delete this shit


Dont ask to have stuff deleted after you were supporting a fake release
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renato
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 1564

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you've pulled it to this topic, if you want my sincere opinion I still think no one has dupe.
Oh and don't you think Jay has EVER fooled me. When he told me he's had dupe I knew he was lying, when he told me he was judging me without knowing me I knew he was still spreading garbage about myself to people I don't even know like jonnie, he also embarassed himself terribly because he kept telling me a lot of hacks were patched when I could hack as of when he said that. Laughing
A big lol @ exidis and murder yeah murder you're still on my MSN and all but I think this will enlighten you a little bit, you're not welcomed. I told you, I'm not giving you a shitty attention anymore, I'm not wasting my time telling you the countless reasons of why (yeah, why. Not even "why I THINK) you DON'T have dupe and go around scamming people. you and jay are scum, I don't know why jonnie says he has dupe but oh well, don't wanna judge anyone.

oh yaa I find it lovely you admited you fucked him up and at the same time you say "he blocked me for no reason"


Last edited by Renato on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TodayISawMyHeroFall
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renato wrote:
Since you've pulled it to this topic, if you want my sincere opinion I still think no one has dupe.
Oh and don't you think Jay has EVER fooled me. When he told me he's had dupe I knew he was lying, when he told me he was judging me without knowing me I knew he was still spreading garbage about myself to people I don't even know like jonnie, he also embarassed himself terribly because he kept telling me a lot of hacks were patched when I could hack as of when he said that. Laughing
A big lol @ exidis and murder yeah murder you're still on my MSN and all but I think this will enlighten you a little bit, you're not welcomed. I told you, I'm not giving you a shitty attention anymore, I'm not wasting my time telling you the countless reasons of why (yeah, why. Not even "why I THINK) you DON'T have dupe and go around scamming people. you and jay are scum, I don't know why jonnie says he has dupe but oh well, don't wanna judge anyone.


Jay set this up with me...he never claimed he really had it. He was just doing his roll of playing it off...Also i fucking hate murderz as well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites