Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Guide] Winsock/rEdox Packet Editor {FAQ & Tips n' Trick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skiddyfisk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Danielle wrote:
Hey there. I'm trying to use RPE to help me multilog on a MUD. I've been managing with basic filters manually but it's really finicky and annoying. I'm hoping an advanced filter can do the job.

When logging on, the client sends a packet resembling:

#LON[charname] [password] [clientversion] [lanip]#

so

#LONBugbomb fartboner69 1.28 192.168.1.103#

It uses that lan IP coupled with the external IP to check for multiple logins from the same PC. I'd like to have it look for that IP address and replace it with a random valid address.

This seems like it would be simple, but I'm really not familiar with the scripting language RPE uses Sad Can anyone point me in a direction to start?

I'm here with a similar question. What do I even google to get information on the rpe filtering language?
pumpkin32
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I urgently need help Crying or Very sad I've been trying to find a solution for days with no luck...

Ok, here goes:

In WPE Pro, all Winsock 2.0 (WSA) packets show up without any problem. When I use the filter feature to modify values for any 'WSARecv' or 'WSARecvFrom' packet, it works BUT NOT for any 'WSASend' or 'WSASendTo' packet Crying or Very sad No matter what or how many different ways I've tried filtering any WSA Send packet, WPE Pro won't ever change any value. But it only works with Recv packets. What.

Also, what's weird is that if I try to modify/filter a Send packet (Winsock 1 and Winsock 2 (not WSA) only) with IP addresses, it works.

P.S All of the packets are not encrypted, btw.

So, I used RPE, hoping that this problem would be fixed, nope. Same problem BUT it's weird. This time, RPE won't ever log any WSA packets (Winsock 2.0 WSA) even though they are ticked in the Settings. RPE only shows regular Winsock 1.0 and 2.0 (not WSA). In RPE captured window, all the packets show IP addresses. Maybe it's a bug ? That if IP address = 0.0.0.0, RPE won't log such packets? I could be wrong. Because it doesn't matter ? 0.0.0.0 with port is normal if it's UDP ?

Regardless, both WPE Pro and RPE more or less produce the same problem. So, what can I do next to fix this problem?

I did this on Windows 7 (disabled Firewall). Same problem.
I also did this on Windows XP (virtual machine). Same problem...
frans3q
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the download link on the first page is down.
where can I download the wpepro ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: