Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP with a game!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belthazor18
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: HELP with a game!!! Reply with quote

Hi,

It's about ESF (Earth's Special Forces) a half-life mod. I've found what i was looking for to alter my powerlevel (PL) and my HP. But it changes only visually you know i see it like that on the screen but in reality it doesn't change at all for example: you start with PL 750,000 i change it to PL 9999999 ok that works and all but it doesn't change it for real only visual i see it in the game it says 9999999 and when i turn the value off on the cheat engine it goes back to PL 750,000 so the whole time it was PL 750,000 but it changed it only visually on the screen so what am i doing wrong? How do i change or edit the value to really be that value of 9999999 and doesn't act like 750,000? Same thing goes for HP i freeze the HP but when someones attacks it goes -50 HP for example and it goes back to where i froze it for example 99 HP but i still can die it's not godmode. I don't understand what i am doing wrong, maybe it's just the game acting weird i dunno. Any suggestions??? THX in advance.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like it's a online game. In that case:forget it.
It it's not a online game then perhaps the game stores it differently. E.g a float or double (and only displays the integer on the screen)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Belthazor18
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed it's an online game. Why forget it? I was able to find and change the values. I'm just having problems for the game to really act like that value not just visually you know. There must be a way somehow.

( Ik zie dat je nederlands bent Very Happy . Zie ik heb die values gevonden voor HP en PL en ik zie dat zo op het scherm hoor die veranderingen maar de codes gedragen zich niet echt ik zie het alleen visueel maar in werkelijkheid is het nog altijd mijn starting PL en niet bv PL 999999 ofzoiets snap je? Maar in LAN lukt het wel dan heb 999999999 zoveel megaveel PL met alleen 1 ki blast dan is iedereen op die map (bots Very Happy ) naar de klote mijzelf ook direct dood.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The server you connect to with the game keeps the stats of the players like PL and HP and stuff like that. What you change is just the visual representation that the server tells you.

That it worked in a LAN game is propably because you where using CE on the host of the game.

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Girvo
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACtually, you can cheat on half life mods and such, but it is hard. for example, i have cheated on team fortress and a few others. Often when you run a search for the values, (apart from taking like half an hour!) you will end up with 5 or so variables that change at exactly the same time and equal the same thing. change all of those, and it SHOULD work. It should work beacause half life calculatesthe stuff on your computer and THEN sends the end result to the server. to make it even easier, host the game yourself Very Happy . Hope this helps.
Girvo
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, it could be the modders who made it. They could have changed it so it does that, i know i do when i make mods for half life. instead of freezing it, change it to some rediculous amount. And host the server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: