| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Master Chief Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Sep 2007 Posts: 696
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:27 am Post subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR |
|
|
| HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM EVERYONE AT GMT -8 PST!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
XxOsirisxX Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2006 Posts: 1597
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm tired of says "happy new year" when it's a sad new year.
So.. meh, happy new mouth
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aiyoku Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 121
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| 16min late idiot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Master Chief Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Sep 2007 Posts: 696
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Lol, I wasnt 16 min late. I posted that 2 min after new years. :\
Yes aazuma, I realize that some of us live across the world.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aiyoku Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 121
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Master Chief wrote: | Lol, I wasnt 16 min late. I posted that 2 min after new years. :\
Yes aazuma, I realize that some of us live across the world. |
Either your connection sucks dick or your a douchebag 12:27 am
Look at post time
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
Great. Another shitty year.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|