| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
TheMittens Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 32 Location: Sexing
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:27 pm Post subject: Jews Hung Christ |
|
|
IN B4 CHRISTANS
_________________
| Mychilli wrote: | | are culture of CEF is too diverse with idiots/ fags for us to develop into something of the greater lulz |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm Catholic, and I know its true.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TheMittens Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 32 Location: Sexing
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | I'm Catholic, and I know its true. |
win
so am i
_________________
| Mychilli wrote: | | are culture of CEF is too diverse with idiots/ fags for us to develop into something of the greater lulz |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mychilli Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 19 Jun 2006 Posts: 1141
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| JEWS DID JEWS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| JEWS DID HITLER!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lorrenzo Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 02 Jun 2006 Posts: 3744
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Jesus was a Jew, killed by Jews.
Jesus = King of the Jews.
_________________
LAWLrrenzolicious |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lorrenzo wrote: | Jesus was a Jew, killed by Jews.
Jesus = King of the Jews. |
That doesn't change his Christ-i-ness.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lorrenzo Moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 02 Jun 2006 Posts: 3744
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I know, thats why I'm a Christian.
_________________
LAWLrrenzolicious |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
momentum How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Dec 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | I'm Catholic, and I know its true. |
it's not true.
He actually tripped and fell with his head in a donkey's ass and suffocated.
But they just decided to go with the 'the jews killed him' story so he wouldn't be remembered as 'the messiah that suffocated in a donkeys ass'
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | I'm Catholic, and I know its true. | Ugh, doesn't that mean you believe in something?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mychilli Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 19 Jun 2006 Posts: 1141
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nox Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Apr 2007 Posts: 227 Location: brooklyn
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
shouldn't christians be thanking the jews, romans, or whoever killed him?
jesus doesn't die for the people = no salvation into heaven
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nox Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Apr 2007 Posts: 227 Location: brooklyn
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HackOtaku wrote: | | nox wrote: | | jesus doesn't die for the people = no salvation into heaven |
That is just what they told you. Actually because jesus died in a donkey ass heaven got closed forever. And people just told eachother that story because it's a lot better than saying :"Where's all doomed! it's useless!!!" |
and this children, is a fine example why smoking rock and browsing the internet at the same time is a bad idea
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|