Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 34 Location: My bedroom
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:11 pm Post subject: Selling Bellocan Items
All of the following are in Bellocan
Selling ALL of it...
Don't ask about my character... Let us just say he is retarded.
If this is in the wrong place I ask kindly that a Mod move it there...
And as for my post in the Rune Scape thing...
I give a Moderator permission to go ahead and just punch me in the face...
Not that they need it... But it makes me feel better to pretend I gave it.
If you don't like me...
Flame me...
I can take flame, after all... not like I am actually on fire.
And as for my items... They are not modified or tampered with this is not me showing off... If you would like to purchase one of those items...
PM me... Name of the item/s and we can talk about it.
If you do not wish to purchase one...
Then just continue browsing. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum