Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Sig Request.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BobofTibia
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Sig Request. Reply with quote

Ok..I can't make sig's at ALL. And I want to give my friend a bad ass jigglypuff sig (don't ask me why she likes her so much...) Can any one make one a good one? I'll +Rep.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INAHOWIW.
(I'm not at home otherwise I would.)
(internet slang of the future.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power Napkin! wrote:
INAHOWIW.
(I'm not at home otherwise I would.)
(internet slang of the future.)


Acronyms longer then 5 is fail.

_________________


Last edited by Blank on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legæcy wrote:
Blank wrote:
Power Napkin! wrote:
INAHOWIW.
(I'm not at home otherwise I would.)
(internet slang of the future.)


Acronyms longer then 4 is fail.

LMFAO


... *5

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legæcy wrote:
Blank wrote:
Legæcy wrote:
Blank wrote:
Power Napkin! wrote:
INAHOWIW.
(I'm not at home otherwise I would.)
(internet slang of the future.)


Acronyms longer then 4 is fail.

LMFAO


... *5

ROFLMFAO


UR CHEATING THATS A MIX OF A 4+5 LETTER ACRONYM. COMBOS DONT COUNT NIGGER. D:

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adexitic
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myabe i can try if u give mi a picture of jiggypuff... Smile
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

an hero b4 igglybuff
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites