I know what it does but i just wanna know if its good for making Maplestory videos (Game videos) And does it have good effects, does someone have a real version of it they can post to be? WHY DO I ASK SO MUCH QUESTIONS! _________________
Someone Posted a cracked on in the maple section a while ago. _________________
S> 200Mil on the KradiaEMS Server.
No AB/DC All map Vac.
*= I can show you the vac in eMS.
I cant login on Gms, but my cousin confirmed that he did a training with it and didnt AB or DC within the night that he botted.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum