| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:34 am Post subject: It just got worse....the end is near. |
|
|
| Maple story is now a trading card game................the end is near for us all.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
It's an anime, MMO, tcg, plushie, and even a NDS game......
Nexon is just going over board.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| There money hungry bastards. Why did they have to scar the Nintendo ds?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah ... WTFX0R IS TRADING CARDS!??!?!?!
Orange mushroom i choose you!
Orange mushrooms attack Green slime.
Green slimes takes 50damages.
Green slime flinches.
Orange mushroom gained 10exp!
"Trainer name insert here" Picked up Squishy Slime.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lol not quite, but it can be played in game.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
MapleStory is also an animu.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| its an anime its a game its a nintendo game its a tcg its a a freaking life style almost.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| nexon is really proud of their creation... They even came in to Fox TEBE!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RoBoCoP Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Posts: 1435 Location: I'm {X}_{X}
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| its okay i bet my life insurance covers maplefags
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| soon maple story will be like being gay. Its guna be a life style.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RoBoCoP Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Posts: 1435 Location: I'm {X}_{X}
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| hopefully we will be dead by then if not ill just kill myself instead
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shepherd Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2007 Posts: 186
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HEROXOOT wrote: | | soon maple story will be like being gay. Its guna be a life style. |
No. -,-
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| To0k wrote: | | HEROXOOT wrote: | | soon maple story will be like being gay. Its guna be a life style. |
No. -,- | unfortunately it will be. WHEN SOMETHING BECOMES A CARD GAME IT CAN BECOME A LIFE STYLE. Just think if they make real maple weapons, claws, swords, bows, etc.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| This happened because of the JEWS!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| zyndr0m wrote: | | This happened because of the JEWS! | I believe it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|