Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Haha you kids are pathetic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Haha you kids are pathetic Reply with quote

People are making fun of The Punisher for his size, when most of the people on here are overweight/obsesed. Whats funny is how you ride xDeviance's and Renkokuken's cock, when they are really fat asses themselves. Microsoft should make an invention so people can physically fight each other over the internet. Man, that be some shit.


The fact is: making fun of people only makes you look like an attention whoring idiot *cough*BLANK*cough*.

or should i say what you kids say, "newfag"

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Negima
I post too much
Reputation: 6

Joined: 22 May 2007
Posts: 2221

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know what he looks like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cyb3rPunk
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 76

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's funny is that ThePunisher was a flaming wh0re untill his pic got leaked. Now he's emotionally crushed and wants to leave CEF to hide himself somewhere else, it's basic charma. Laughing
_________________


Last edited by Cyb3rPunk on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Haha you kids are pathetic Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
People are making fun of The Punisher for his size, when most of the people on here are overweight/obsesed. Whats funny is how you ride xDeviance's and Renkokuken's cock, when they are really fat asses themselves. Microsoft should make an invention so people can physically fight each other over the internet. Man, that be some shit.


The fact is: making fun of people only makes you look like an attention whoring idiot *cough*BLANK*cough*.

or should i say what you kids say, "newfag"


xdevience isn't fat, he showed us pics, faggot.

I'm ATTNWHORING? ORLY? PROOF PLZ. As far as I'm concered, punisher is acting hard over the internet like a fucking fool when the picture itself proves he relly isn't capable of dropping me.
I'm not overweight, hakkairu can testify to that.

Don't be a fag now, Damon. You made a topic talking shit about shit you know nothing about. I'm not 'attention whoring'. I fail to see where I do so.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edrama~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyb3rPunk wrote:
What's funny is that ThePunisher was a flaming wh0re untill his pic got leaked. Now he's emotionally crushed and wants to leave CEF to hide himself somewhere else, it's basic charma. Laughing



Umm, where's the pic. I want it.

EDIT: Nevermind, typos.
side note: it's karma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cyb3rPunk
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 76

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
Cyb3rPunk wrote:
What's funny is that ThePunisher was a flaming wh0re untill his pic got leaked. Now he's emotionally crushed and wants to leave CEF to hide himself somewhere else, it's basic charma. Laughing



Umm, where's the pic. I want it.

EDIT: Nevermind, typos.
side note: it's karma


Sorry, to much naruto. Karma*

The Punisher wrote:
Cyb3rPunk wrote:
What's funny is that ThePunisher was a flaming wh0re untill his pic got leaked. Now he's emotionally crushed and wants to leave CEF to hide himself somewhere else, it's basic charma. Laughing
Wtf? I put the picture up stupid.


After it was leaked, fatty. Laughing

_________________


Last edited by Cyb3rPunk on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx wrote:
edrama~~!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its for the lulz.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrxone
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 644

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karma not charma
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XxOsirisxX
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1597

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not fat, i have nothing to hide Very Happy
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cyb3rPunk
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 76

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrxone wrote:
karma not charma


Uh, yeah?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daaamon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1443
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Haha you kids are pathetic Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
People are making fun of The Punisher for his size, when most of the people on here are overweight/obsesed. Whats funny is how you ride xDeviance's and Renkokuken's cock, when they are really fat asses themselves. Microsoft should make an invention so people can physically fight each other over the internet. Man, that be some shit.


The fact is: making fun of people only makes you look like an attention whoring idiot *cough*BLANK*cough*.

or should i say what you kids say, "newfag"


xdevience isn't fat, he showed us pics, faggot.

I'm ATTNWHORING? ORLY? PROOF PLZ. As far as I'm concered, punisher is acting hard over the internet like a fucking fool when the picture itself proves he relly isn't capable of dropping me.
I'm not overweight, hakkairu can testify to that.

Don't be a fag now, Damon. You made a topic talking shit about shit you know nothing about. I'm not 'attention whoring'. I fail to see where I do so.

1. xDeviance IS fat, and he admits it openly. Look at the chin(s) in his pictures.
2.iDidnt call you overweight, calm down buddy.
3. You offend ('offend' meaning saying words that would provoke an argument) The Punisher on purpose ALL THE TIME. For example, he says something like "Oh yea the 50cent album was the shit", and you say something like "you stupid wannabe nigger GTFO Random Spam"
4. Size doesnt matter when fighting, you should know that already.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
redslothx wrote:
edrama~~!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its for the lulz.


Lulz is a corruption of L.O.L.

or:

L - aughing
O - ut
L - oud

But truly epic lulz come from "invasions" in childs games such as Habbo Hotel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link3737 wrote:
Blank wrote:
redslothx wrote:
edrama~~!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its for the lulz.


Lulz is a corruption of L.O.L.

or:

L - aughing
O - ut
L - oud

But truly epic lulz come from "invasions" in childs games such as Habbo Hotel.


Fox News - Your trustworthy and reliable news sourceā„¢
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Haha you kids are pathetic Reply with quote

Daaamon wrote:
Blank wrote:
Daaamon wrote:
People are making fun of The Punisher for his size, when most of the people on here are overweight/obsesed. Whats funny is how you ride xDeviance's and Renkokuken's cock, when they are really fat asses themselves. Microsoft should make an invention so people can physically fight each other over the internet. Man, that be some shit.


The fact is: making fun of people only makes you look like an attention whoring idiot *cough*BLANK*cough*.

or should i say what you kids say, "newfag"


xdevience isn't fat, he showed us pics, faggot.

I'm ATTNWHORING? ORLY? PROOF PLZ. As far as I'm concered, punisher is acting hard over the internet like a fucking fool when the picture itself proves he relly isn't capable of dropping me.
I'm not overweight, hakkairu can testify to that.

Don't be a fag now, Damon. You made a topic talking shit about shit you know nothing about. I'm not 'attention whoring'. I fail to see where I do so.

1. xDeviance IS fat, and he admits it openly. Look at the chin(s) in his pictures.
2.iDidnt call you overweight, calm down buddy.
3. You offend ('offend' meaning saying words that would provoke an argument) The Punisher on purpose ALL THE TIME. For example, he says something like "Oh yea the 50cent album was the shit", and you say something like "you stupid wannabe nigger GTFO Random Spam"
4. Size doesnt matter when fighting, you should know that already.


1. orly, he doesn't seem fat to me.
2. Alright, it seemed as if it were directed to me.
3. 50 cents album was shit. I wouldn't call him a weeabo nigger over his music. I call him a weeabo nigger for being a weeabo nigger, which he does by spamming stupid shit like "IM BLACK AND MY SHIT IS HUGGGGEEEE LOLOLOLOLOL." or. "I'LL DROP YOU BECUZ I'M PART BLACK". He is probably the furthest thing from the 'streotypical' black he attempts to push himself of being.
4. Speed matters in my fights because I'm a OHKO kind of person. The only people who can beat me are skinny agile people.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites