Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using a hackpack for SA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
botmaster
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Using a hackpack for SA Reply with quote

Some people still don't understand how to use a hackpack, so I will gove a quick tutorial on it here. I will not explain how to create a hackpack, theres enough tuts on that already... Razz. So, if you need a hackpack and still don't have one, go to
http://www.badongo.com/file/757008 and download myt custom made hackpack. Not a lot of features, but enough to get you started (I might add others later).
Features:
  • invincibility
  • Anti-kick
  • 1000 Shots/second

Okay, so you downloaded the zip file? Extract it to some directory on your computer. Leave the files as is!!! Sorry, but I'm assuming you have Windows 9x or above, so srry for linux/mac users Razz .

So, once you've done that, go to the macromedia flash control panel and go to the global security settings panel. There, select "always ask" and add the game.swf file that was included in my hackpack (directory HakPack Data\game.swf) by clicking edit locations... . If you don't do this step you will receive an error that says you run an old version of stickarena!

Now, open game.html. You should be able to load and play stickarena. You are invincible and can't be vote-kicked!!!

To enable speedhack, open Cheatengine. Select your browser's process by clicking on the flashing computer icon and double clicking on the process. Check the checkmark that says "enable speedhack". Now, set speed to 30 and sleeptime to 90. Click "set speed". Congratulations! You now have ultra-speedhack. Get a weapon and shoot... Its extremely fast.

To set the speed back to normal, set speed to 1 and sleeptime to 3. Click "set speed". It is best to set hotkeys for these speeds. Do this by clicking on settings in CE and click "hotkeys". There, you should be able to set hotkeys for "default speed 1", "default speed 2", etc. Just don't use hotkeys used for other programs or you'll cause major havoc...

Well, happy cheating.

EDIT: Dam, was a dead link. Finally works though...

Real hackin' sites: ccc.de and thc.org.

Last edited by botmaster on Sat May 27, 2006 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
leamer
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it dont work
litobro
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead link
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the dead link. It should work now though. At least 30 days from may 27. Until then I need to find a new host; geocities sukz, waay too limited. Plus, I added some more features. You can walk through wallz now and can type any characters.

zSnowman
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol well if you need to, i'll host the file on my webserver.. That link doesn't work.
botmaster
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zSnowman wrote:
Lol well if you need to, i'll host the file on my webserver.. That link doesn't work.

It works now. It takes you 30 seconds to wait though, cause the thing needs to reserve your download slot. So, no thanks for hosting it.

But, I got a question: Can you upload the thing so you can play it like on Stickarena.com? My free webhosters won't let me upload the mapfiles and the .ini files, so It would be cool if you could put it on your server... Just asking.

litobro
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont get it, when i load it up i hit quick start and my guy doesn'y show up...
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where can i find game.html?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: