Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Question]Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy 3 hackable?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCA Hacker
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: [Question]Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy 3 hackable? Reply with quote

Just asking. Not asking if you can hack it for me. Cause I doubt u can. unless you want to order it for $10. (which is very cheap Razz) I'm going to add a link to show you if it looks hackable...This is just random gameplay. lemme explain the game...
-Very easily hackable...no Anti-Cheat system working at all. I ran all of my cheat engines/ hacks/ etc. nothing shuts down xD.

-Health hack. EASY POSSIBILITY Health decreases from a small jump -_- same with force, except you have to do a force move -_-

-Lemme actually explain the game. you have 100 HP, 100 shield, and 100 force. there are many characters that come with the disk, and some you can download that people have made to share with fellow players. (ex. Mario, Cloud Strife, Micheal jackson, Punisher, spawn, etc.) also, you can download weapons to use while playing the game. (etc, guns, keyblades, swords, etc.) On some websites, there are programs that allow people to CREATE their own maps from the original maps from the game, (ex. add trees, change the weather, etc.) and host the maps on servers. (servers, games are hosted on the servers.. max of 32 people on 1 server.) Players have the possibility to create a RPG system, which allows players to create an account which is saved to the server, so whenever they re-enter the server, they can logg in. Parts to the RPG system include: Leveling up, distributing points into stats,(ex. Jetpack, ammo,karate, force powers, guns, etc.) and gaining money. to gain money you must find the stash which is automatically hidden by the server. You must find it and cash it in for money to level up. In servers which are just natural, not even tempered with, (map isnt edited, server has no RPG system, etc.) you automatically start out with many points, and you distribute the points.
-well. what i want to know is this. I put this out like the game is simple to hack. and it IS! and the only reason i havent yet, is because every time i change something, (ex. my hp) it turns back to the original thing! So, maybe i overlooked one thing. SHOULD I HAVE FRIGGIN FOUND OUT WHAT WRITES TO THE ADRESS?!?!!? but anyway...heres the link..after reading all that plz tell me if its hackable. Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnHp54bQ2s

Let me remind you. I'm a noob when it comes to CE...I can only hack games that dont require Bypass lol...I dont understand that whole concept... -_- dont flame me.
onvoloper
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when you said that your addresses were changing back, did you freeze them and THEN change them? and yes you might need to make them a pointer by going find out what writes to this address. I'm not sure if its possible to tell if a game is easily hackable or not by watching a vid but still try making em pointers I guess.
RCA Hacker
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: q Reply with quote

LOL forgot to tell..ya i did freeze em Razz
I'll try that right now Very Happy
onvoloper
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, well I hope it works good luck Very Happy
RCA Hacker
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: hm.. Reply with quote

didnt work...found the pointer and everything...everything was going smooth...DIDNT FRIGGIN WORK!!!!!!!! -_-
onvoloper
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well don't give up keep trying diffrent methods i guesse. If you can't think of any diffrent methods just have a break form hacking it and keep learning new ways to hack, when you get a diffrent mehod or think of one try it on the game again. Never know you might get some awseme results Very Happy
RCA Hacker
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: omg Reply with quote

didnt work. found the pointer or whatever...TOO MANY FRIGGIN CODES! couldnt tell which one it was..dunno...that game pisses me off anyway... -_-
novustelestai
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:48 am    Post subject: JKA - Creating Cheats that work more than once Reply with quote

Hi folks

Just wondering if anyone has made any progress with using CE on Jedi Academy, or has any tips to help my attempts.

I'm a newb at all this advanced CE stuff, but I'm a tenacious bugger;
Currently trying to hack the "force power" meter (0-100).

I've attached a screenshot of my progress to hopefully help anyone willing to give me some support.

--- THE ISSUE SO FAR ---

CE has found at least 13 memory addresses that all change when force power changes (i.e. when force power gets used, or is regenerated).

Only editing 1 specific address during my game session actually effects the force power meter though - locking it at 100 works absolutely fine, but this will obviously not be the same address the next time I run the game.

I managed to get as far as seeing what actually writes to this address, and added a script to my cheat table for it (see image attached). However the script doesn't actually stop force power from draining.

It now only depletes force power in increments of "10" each time you use it, but you can maintain one use indefinitely for as long as the game mechanics allow i.e. A lightsaber throw can be maintained indefinitely but you can only perform 10 lightsaber throws consecutively (-10 force power each time), until the full meter is used up.

When I try to see what else is writing to the address, there's absolutely nothing now - even when I deactivate the script? I can see what's reading from the address (including the "mov [exc+00001250],eax" that my script stops), but I fear I'm in over my head a little now lol.

Thanks for any tips, advice, etc!

CE JKA Force Power Meter.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  232.01 KB
 Viewed:  3215 Time(s)

CE JKA Force Power Meter.png

spekk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: