Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


How do I get boyfriend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so wait, is this a new guy or the same one you were with and broke up with like a year or two ago
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Safko wrote:
Wania wrote:
wrong. just wrong. thats not how it is at all. or was. It doesnt matter.
I like him. Never was inlove. He says he wasnt inlove with me either, but i guess we enjoyed eatchothers company. to not be lonely. But recently it just didnt work. so we decided to stop seeing eachother.

Ther was never any playing at all. Just open conversations about everything. So I'd like it if you didnt just jump to conclusions.
That's not dating, that's friend-zoning, why would you break off a friendship lmfao.

I applied common sense into what I thought was a stereotypical dating scenario. My fault for assuming you & your date were actually dating (like you said you were) LOL.


ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
Safko wrote:
Wania wrote:
wrong. just wrong. thats not how it is at all. or was. It doesnt matter.
I like him. Never was inlove. He says he wasnt inlove with me either, but i guess we enjoyed eatchothers company. to not be lonely. But recently it just didnt work. so we decided to stop seeing eachother.

Ther was never any playing at all. Just open conversations about everything. So I'd like it if you didnt just jump to conclusions.
That's not dating, that's friend-zoning, why would you break off a friendship lmfao.

I applied common sense into what I thought was a stereotypical dating scenario. My fault for assuming you & your date were actually dating (like you said you were) LOL.


ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.



388934_10151114087150160_706650159_22534088_479381283_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.26 KB
 Viewed:  5239 Time(s)

388934_10151114087150160_706650159_22534088_479381283_n.jpg



_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
so wait, is this a new guy or the same one you were with and broke up with like a year or two ago


A new guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.


You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Wania wrote:
wrong. just wrong. thats not how it is at all. or was. It doesnt matter.
I like him. Never was inlove. He says he wasnt inlove with me either, but i guess we enjoyed eatchothers company. to not be lonely. But recently it just didnt work. so we decided to stop seeing eachother.

Ther was never any playing at all. Just open conversations about everything. So I'd like it if you didnt just jump to conclusions.
That's not dating, that's friend-zoning, why would you break off a friendship lmfao.

I applied common sense into what I thought was a stereotypical dating scenario. My fault for assuming you & your date were actually dating (like you said you were) LOL.


its really annoying that you try and sound like you know anything. it wasn't friend-zoning. It was complicated. but for both of us. I wasnt playing hard to get and neither was he. Im not a girl that plays games. Im too old for it. i want a real guy. not some kid who doenst know what he feels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Safko wrote:
Wania wrote:
wrong. just wrong. thats not how it is at all. or was. It doesnt matter.
I like him. Never was inlove. He says he wasnt inlove with me either, but i guess we enjoyed eatchothers company. to not be lonely. But recently it just didnt work. so we decided to stop seeing eachother.

Ther was never any playing at all. Just open conversations about everything. So I'd like it if you didnt just jump to conclusions.
That's not dating, that's friend-zoning, why would you break off a friendship lmfao.

I applied common sense into what I thought was a stereotypical dating scenario. My fault for assuming you & your date were actually dating (like you said you were) LOL.


its really annoying that you try and sound like you know anything. it wasn't friend-zoning. It was complicated. but for both of us. I wasnt playing hard to get and neither was he. Im not a girl that plays games. Im too old for it. i want a real guy. not some kid who doenst know what he feels.


this is the internet, pretension is more popular than unwarranted senses of self-worth

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkeys
I post too much
Reputation: 29

Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 2411

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.


You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

;_;
I did it for you.
_________________
Get a lid on that zombie,
he's never gonna be alri-i-ight.
Oooh get a lid on that zombie,
or he's gonna feed all night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
Safko wrote:
Wania wrote:
wrong. just wrong. thats not how it is at all. or was. It doesnt matter.
I like him. Never was inlove. He says he wasnt inlove with me either, but i guess we enjoyed eatchothers company. to not be lonely. But recently it just didnt work. so we decided to stop seeing eachother.

Ther was never any playing at all. Just open conversations about everything. So I'd like it if you didnt just jump to conclusions.
That's not dating, that's friend-zoning, why would you break off a friendship lmfao.

I applied common sense into what I thought was a stereotypical dating scenario. My fault for assuming you & your date were actually dating (like you said you were) LOL.


ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.
dat y safko gai?
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26

Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 1228
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
Safko wrote:
Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.


You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

;_;
I did it for you.
tank u :3

@avgazn; wut im gay?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Monkeys wrote:
Safko wrote:
Butters wrote:
Wania wrote:
ugh. whatever.
bam. females in 2 words.


You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

;_;
I did it for you.
tank u :3

@avgazn; wut im gay?
my bad i meant to say noz
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites