I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff.
No problem haha.
Bruenor was also Josh? What the fuck. _________________
I remember now, it was Bruenor, that's the cunt that fucked me over with Up2Share and Paypal.
I ended up becoming ok with Josh. Sorry I have a shitty memory when it comes to this stuff.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum