 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | Derpy wrote: | What kind of boyfriend do you want?
What are you looking for in a guy; Something casual, intense, gushy, dry, sex based, friends with benefits style, etc.? |
Rich, good looking, sensitive, down to earth, family kind of guy. Cooking and cleaning skills mandatory. Must be intelligent and have 2000 ELO rating in LoL. | >intelligent
>2000 ELO in LoL
pick one |
definitely the 2000 ELO | omg plat. We all know chicks dig elo
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AverageAzn247 wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | Derpy wrote: | What kind of boyfriend do you want?
What are you looking for in a guy; Something casual, intense, gushy, dry, sex based, friends with benefits style, etc.? |
Rich, good looking, sensitive, down to earth, family kind of guy. Cooking and cleaning skills mandatory. Must be intelligent and have 2000 ELO rating in LoL. | >intelligent
>2000 ELO in LoL
pick one |
definitely the 2000 ELO | omg plat. We all know chicks dig elo |
Totally.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BreakinGods How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17
Joined: 13 Jan 2013 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| FriendlyFox wrote: | Alright, this is a lot of going off my head, I don't know you well enough to give good personal advice.
The absolutely best thing you could possibly do is not look at all. Always know that you want someone, that's okay, you can be aware of it, but if you look, you're going to force yourself to be okay with someone who is not right for you. Meet people slowly and become friends with them and as you get to know each other, hopefully you'll get those small feelings people get for each other. The happy, flighty feeling of someone understanding you and liking what they learn, that's the core basis of a good relationship. Be honest to, it sounds obvious, but never be or act like something or someone you aren't. There are about 7 billion people on the planet, about half are male, which leave 3.5 billion people with different opinions on what they like.
A key, key, key thing is confidence. Love who you are and people will love you as well. People who are uncomfortable with themselves make terrible lovers. If you like who you are, you're ready for a relationship. You have to dictate your life with it too. Know what you're doing and guys will like you, regardless of your looks. As "lame" as it sounds, personality goes a hell of a long way. I can't tell you how many stunning women I've passed up because they've got nothing going on in their head. I don't even want to sleep with them, at a primal level, yes I do, but on a reality level, I'd pass them up, which I guess goes to another point, which is be confident, not egotistical. Confidence in subtle, it's being okay with who you are, never talk yourself up, just be and people will like that. |
Pretty much as I stated, however you put a lot more effort into it. I think this is the best possible way to go about it.
And to OP: I stated you we're trying too hard simply because you we're coming to us for help. If you let other people influence you like that you aren't going to find true love, you're going to find the person who loves what you've become, not who you are.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
1. --EDITED--
2. Define what you want most in a dude/chick and try to see if any of your current friends, or friends of friends may fit part/most of that. Then try it from there.
3. Don't start any conversation first, idk how that works for girls but I try to let people thrive for my attention, therefore I hold the power - that's important.
4. Don't let one person put you down, and this is a difficult one, probably the most difficult. It's easy to love someone.
5. Always try to hold the balance of power, if you do that, you're most likely to get hurt least. Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to not give them your's. This sort of ties in with #3.
Anyway I'm not really going to sit here and type for ~20 mins trying to stereotype how to get into a good relationship. If you ever need anyone feel free to PM me. I know a lot about relationships and that's a main reason I have so many friends that are girls, because someone is always getting his/her heart broken. The truth is you can't stereotype things that are as dynamic as love. Love isn't definitive.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
truefalse Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jun 2012 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| woot? swedish ppz here? where from?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| truefalse wrote: | | woot? swedish ppz here? where from? |
South of Sweden.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
truefalse Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jun 2012 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| skåne lr blekinge Oo
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| truefalse wrote: | | skåne lr blekinge Oo |
Skåne
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
truefalse Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jun 2012 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ok
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 pm Post subject: Re: How do I get boyfriend? |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | I'm actually dating a guy right now but I just don't know what to do.
I don't know what I want, and I've told him this.
Something is missing but I do enjoy his company, not as a boyfriend, but not as just a friend either.
Maybe it's still too soon, even tho my last relationship ended over a year ago, I guess it still hurts. |
It's beacuse of shit like that guys become assholes towards most women. I bet if he would ignore you for three days you'd be all over him.
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | 3. Don't start any conversation first, idk how that works for girls but I try to let people thrive for my attention, therefore I hold the power - that's important.
5. Always try to hold the balance of power, if you do that, you're most likely to get hurt least. Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to not give them your's. This sort of ties in with #3. |
Or you could grow the fuck up and quit playing childish games. No relationship lasts where you have to fight for control. Either you click and work together or you don't.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
josh trying to give relationship advice lol
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hey Wania I'm writing a mini-eBook so to say (well just a Google Doc now) and I'd like for you to read it when I'm finished. I'll just link you to the Google Doc URL. Anyway, a lot of my friends irl have read it (mostly girls a few dudes) and everyone seems to really like it. It sort of explains love my standpoint and I think it'll help you out with what you want to look for.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Hey Wania I'm writing a mini-eBook so to say (well just a Google Doc now) and I'd like for you to read it when I'm finished. I'll just link you to the Google Doc URL. Anyway, a lot of my friends irl have read it (mostly girls a few dudes) and everyone seems to really like it. It sort of explains love my standpoint and I think it'll help you out with what you want to look for. |
not sure it will help me out. But i like reading so Id love to read it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Hey Wania I'm writing a mini-eBook so to say (well just a Google Doc now) and I'd like for you to read it when I'm finished. I'll just link you to the Google Doc URL. Anyway, a lot of my friends irl have read it (mostly girls a few dudes) and everyone seems to really like it. It sort of explains love my standpoint and I think it'll help you out with what you want to look for. |
Sounds like someone is trying to outdo me in walltexting.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
this thread
i dont even
into even
right now
even
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|