Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I need someone who is decent in Vb.NET
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 205

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 8588
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: I need someone who is decent in Vb.NET Reply with quote

Crisis wrote:
So, I need someone to tell me where I should start. Maybe even offer some practice Projects and advice. Lemme know whats good, I need to learn for a school course


Start by getting the idea of learning VB.NET out of your head.
Do not learn it, it is garbage.

If you want to get into programming use a language that actually has a future. (C/C++, C#, Java, etc.)

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I need someone who is decent in Vb.NET Reply with quote

Wiccaan wrote:
Crisis wrote:
So, I need someone to tell me where I should start. Maybe even offer some practice Projects and advice. Lemme know whats good, I need to learn for a school course


Start by getting the idea of learning VB.NET out of your head.
Do not learn it, it is garbage.

If you want to get into programming use a language that actually has a future. (C/C++, C#, Java, etc.)
I do believe he stated that he needs to learn it for a school course.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites