Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


dark byte pls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chezzmo wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this


>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012

yeah, alright.


>not shuffling
>God

are you some sort of faggot? not that jumpstyle is bad but seriously

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump. please make me a mod, I will do a good job of being a mod.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me mod pls no reason jus pls

db pls
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigga fuck moderator make me an admin bitch

Yolo
2chainZ
Bic boy
Ishidddyyyvgiggiity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys. I'm serious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
nigga fuck moderator make me an admin bitch

Yolo
2chainZ
Bic boy
Ishidddyyyvgiggiity


my future rapper name

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB make me moderator,i am from croatia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make me mod. I'll ban the people that suck the life out of the forum (dicks)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Make me mod. I'll ban the people that suck the life out of the forum (dicks)


he might just ban you for like a day as a joke because you rage at everyone now

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
konr wrote:
Make me mod. I'll ban the people that suck the life out of the forum (dicks)


he might just ban you for like a day as a joke because you rage at everyone now
No I don't lol.
EDIT:
Also I meant they suck dicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
konr wrote:
Make me mod. I'll ban the people that suck the life out of the forum (dicks)


he might just ban you for like a day as a joke because you rage at everyone now
No I don't lol.
EDIT:
Also I meant they suck dicks.
if I was a mod I would enforce the rules of the forum and be a useful member of the community.

So fuck you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wus admin I would change the site name to shitting dicks and the theme woould look like a vagina and I would o post my sex tape the. I would re opens da moople n aeqw sectuns so there would be a return flud of faggeets


Sam foe admun 212
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this


>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012

yeah, alright.


>not shuffling
>God

are you some sort of faggot? not that jumpstyle is bad but seriously
>implying that shuffling hasn't been corrupted by pop culture while jumpstyle remains pure
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this


>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012

yeah, alright.


>not shuffling
>God

are you some sort of faggot? not that jumpstyle is bad but seriously
>implying that shuffling hasn't been corrupted by pop culture while jumpstyle remains pure


>allowing that fake party rock bullshit enough credit to even be a notable opponent to the glorious art of the shuffle
>mfw

I see the misconception, you must see the light shining through the mask of shitty pop culture

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this


>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012

yeah, alright.


>not shuffling
>God

are you some sort of faggot? not that jumpstyle is bad but seriously
>implying that shuffling hasn't been corrupted by pop culture while jumpstyle remains pure


>allowing that fake party rock bullshit enough credit to even be a notable opponent to the glorious art of the shuffle
>mfw

I see the misconception, you must see the light shining through the mask of shitty pop culture
>implying there aren't pseudo-shufflers who think they're shuffling and rebelling to party rock and that the whole shuffling scene is now just layers of shit on top of what was once an already casual culture

how do you think party rock became popular bro, the scene was already shit before it was there, party rock was just the shitty icing on the shit cake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites