Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Ur getting noodles -__-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx wrote:
>mfw somebody hasn't heard of spoon+fork.

I don't wanna live in this world anymore
i bet he fuckin eats his steak well done, too


*cocks gun in mouth*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx wrote:
Brolock wrote:
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx wrote:
>mfw somebody hasn't heard of spoon+fork.

I don't wanna live in this world anymore
i bet he fuckin eats his steak well done, too


*cocks gun in mouth*



1344777478839.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  48.26 KB
 Viewed:  4718 Time(s)

1344777478839.gif



_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
shit man

2 forks?


spoon+fork master race
What are you going to do with the spoon? Sip the broth? Fucking pansy. Just gulp the broth when you're done with the noodles. Especially in the case of OP's picture, there's obviously a very little amount of broth, if any.

Fucking uncultured Americans.

You have no fucking sense of anything related to dining. I bet you fucking eat steaks with your hands and chew off bits instead of using a knife and fork.


)';

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx wrote:
>mfw somebody hasn't heard of spoon+fork.

I don't wanna live in this world anymore
i bet he fuckin eats his steak well done, too
medium rare
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Croatia is next to Italy and maybe only we got that part of their culture. (eating with fork and spoon)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
Hick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puresick
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
Hick

Yeah what a fuckin hick

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
Hick
I'll go with that, sure.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
nothing that has to do with manners or etiquette is common in the south.

and ive never seen it done directly, i just know it exists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
nothing that has to do with manners or etiquette is common in the south.

and ive never seen it done directly, i just know it exists.
It's not even a matter of manners or anything, the spoon thing just sounds completely pointless altogether. I never drop noodles or slurp or anything and I only use a fork or chopsticks. I also have no trouble getting the noodles on my fork. There's literally just no reason to use a spoon with a fork...

Aside from with Pho.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
nothing that has to do with manners or etiquette is common in the south.

and ive never seen it done directly, i just know it exists.
It's not even a matter of manners or anything, the spoon thing just sounds completely pointless altogether. I never drop noodles or slurp or anything and I only use a fork or chopsticks. I also have no trouble getting the noodles on my fork. There's literally just no reason to use a spoon with a fork...

Aside from with Pho.
>no reason to use spoon with a fork
Maybe so that you have something to push your fork against while you twist the fork on the noodles? If you do it with the entire bowl you get huge amounts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
So I asked my friends if they've ever seen it done either and they said no.

So yeah, must not be very common at all in southern US.
nothing that has to do with manners or etiquette is common in the south.

and ive never seen it done directly, i just know it exists.
It's not even a matter of manners or anything, the spoon thing just sounds completely pointless altogether. I never drop noodles or slurp or anything and I only use a fork or chopsticks. I also have no trouble getting the noodles on my fork. There's literally just no reason to use a spoon with a fork...

Aside from with Pho.
>no reason to use spoon with a fork
Maybe so that you have something to push your fork against while you twist the fork on the noodles? If you do it with the entire bowl you get huge amounts.
You don't even need to twist the fork, that's what kids do because they can't pick up noodles normally...
When you use chopsticks do you twist your chopsticks too?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
puresick
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the hell twists their nooodles with chopsticks.....
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neb-48pJiVI&t=3m41s

without spoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2wXR8PX1o&t=1m28s

is it really that fucking hard to understand up2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites