Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Helios is a pussy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
I'm the gay one but as soon as Nevergreen called him retarded, Whisk jumped on his cock and said the same thing basically.

Are you fucking stupid?
I was... Posting at him? Before Nevergreen was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>kinda stupid
nevergreen - retarded
you - hating x4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could just stop this meaningless argument and +rep me you know.

Because being cool and having rep is all that matters.

That and my cat.
No, seriously, pointless argument is pointless. He's not jumping on my dick. Or at least it appears its just his personal opinion, just with more hate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
>kinda stupid
nevergreen - retarded
you - hating x4

I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP's plan backfires.


1278088564586.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.79 KB
 Viewed:  2936 Time(s)

1278088564586.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yazu has the biggest folder of random pictures
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
tl;dr. I read the first 6 lines then I realised you are both as retarded as each other.

The derp was to make him more angry.


lol.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatcat. wrote:
OP's plan backfires.

There was no plan to begin with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how you're stupider than helios.


1279371488354.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.8 KB
 Viewed:  2898 Time(s)

1279371488354.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stylised wrote:
It's funny how you're stupider than helios.

Your love for the Soldier is kind of creepy.

I never said I was smarter than Helios either, I called him a pussy.
And that I don't even try to be smart in RS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xTremist wrote:
Stylised wrote:
It's funny how you're stupider than helios.

Your love for the Soldier is kind of creepy.

I never said I was smarter than Helios either, I called him a pussy.
And that I don't even try to be smart in RS.


No Atlantis is too underwater!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no fighting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
no fighting


<3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites