 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
Wow that's weird. A guy I know in real life basically thanked me a few weeks ago and said the way I was with him was the reason he learnt shit and is the reason he's now doing well in Uni and is pretty fuckin' good at coding. Shame I'm lazy myself, eh?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | Wow that's weird. A guy I know in real life basically thanked me a few weeks ago and said the way I was with him was the reason he learnt shit and is the reason he's now doing well in Uni and is pretty fuckin' good at coding. Shame I'm lazy myself, eh?  |
lol, but I'm serious, I sound like a fucking 11 year old fag in this thread. Surprising how much I changed in 2 years, mostly thanks to you guys
But I swore this happened more than 2 years ago >.> Felt like 4 or something |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| LOL |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Also, if my memory isn't failing me, this is how I remember it (Posting this because I find this hilarious, and I'm sure you will too):
Everything was being hacked, and I didn't know how. They kept saying I had some sort of logger or something, and I checked my MSConfig, and there was nothing suspicious (Didn't know about ActiveX startup or anything like that. That or I just failed at finding suspicious files)
Then I went to CEF to see my username changed, and like threads telling me to fuck off, everyone making fun of me (I would've done the same ), and telling me to leave. I then told myself this is a trolling community that would ruin someones life just to piss them off, and I'd just leave forever in exchange for all my accounts back. In any case, konr or vao (I honestly don't remember who) agreed, and gave me back my shit except my IPT (which I later recovered. My RevTT account got deleted off the database , so I don't really remember that).
Just as a side note, I think I was really upset, and actually crying at some points when I made my threads, or posted, because I didn't know what would've happened.
After that, I logged off CEF, and tried to do other stuff. I never browsed any other forums, so I was bored to death since I had nothing to do, and I was scared to use my computer. Well, after a day or so, I went back to CEF, and quickly lurked. I was soo hesitant on clicking CEF thinking that VAO would screw me over again, but I finally had the courage to do it.
Browsing CEF was decent, but I was scared, so I went and looked for a new community. I think I went to gamersPlanet for a while, and did stuff there, though it was a dead community. After a while, I searched hacking forums on google, and found HackForums. I went to the site, and thought it was a joke with it's gay theme, and a mr. potato head as a forum icon. In any case, I registered, and started posting there. I learned some stuff from HackForums, and got my fair share of rep (some which were negs), and did random stuff. I spent a lot of time there learning how to clean my machine, knowing more about coding and stuff, it was literally one of the best things that happened to me.
Well, after that, shit becomes a blur to me, but I remember going back to CEF under a new alias (Forgot name), and said I was a 2007 fag, but no one believed me. Well, after that, I recovered my account (This one), and started posting. When I posted I was literally praying to god that VAO was inactive, and wasn't going to try to screw me over. But nothing happened, and everybody matured, and that was that. Then I hacked some random computers, and I think I was selling some password logs on CEF for cheap, and then Dark Byte banned me for a year.
Well, that's that. Long read, and honestly, too lazy to make a tl;dr
I know I was (And probably still am) a faggot, but still. _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted User 197371 Guest
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | OWNED BY VAO wrote: | So
My email
Facebook
Website
RevTT
And IPTorrents? | Correct. |
What the fuck did you do to him :S. I don't understand. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Faf how could you let these lames trick you? Tsk tsk.
1, when you run Windows try to run x64 - improved security.
2, if you don't need Windows, run *nix or Mac OS for improved security/speed, but less compatibility.
3, don't download/run/install 3rd party apps unless you know what they do - on ANY system. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | Faf how could you let these lames trick you? Tsk tsk.
1, when you run Windows try to run x64 - improved security.
2, if you don't need Windows, run *nix or Mac OS for improved security/speed, but less compatibility.
3, don't download/run/install 3rd party apps unless you know what they do - on ANY system. |
Trust me I learned a lot these 2 years, and I'm very well aware of this. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy. wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | Faf how could you let these lames trick you? Tsk tsk.
1, when you run Windows try to run x64 - improved security.
2, if you don't need Windows, run *nix or Mac OS for improved security/speed, but less compatibility.
3, don't download/run/install 3rd party apps unless you know what they do - on ANY system. |
Trust me I learned a lot these 2 years, and I'm very well aware of this. |
I know. I've seen some of your malware for sell. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
Who's VAO
Who's faffafyfafyfyafy
Whate have I missed :'( |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
It's a thread from 2 years ago, either you're dumb or a lazy reader. _________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| That's what I'm wondering, what happened two years ago (besides flaffy pissing konr off presumebly?). |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | Faf how could you let these lames trick you? Tsk tsk.
1, when you run Windows try to run x64 - improved security.
2, if you don't need Windows, run *nix or Mac OS for improved security/speed, but less compatibility.
3, don't download/run/install 3rd party apps unless you know what they do - on ANY system. |
Wow thank you, you have overwhelming knowledge of computers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | the hero cef deserves |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Faf, Vao was just the fallguy. The guy thinks he's fucking jesus so we thought we may as well put the blame on him for shits and giggles since he likes to take credit what isn't actually his so often. Mostly it was me. It was all an elaborate aspie plan to get rid of someone that was really annoying and it worked pretty well. Now you've changed, though, so honestly I feel like I've done the world a favour. | the hero cef deserves |
+1 _________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|