Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Oh, me and Dalton broke down a tree yesterday.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying.


Actually yes.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?


WTF SERIOUS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. Cool
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
The guy that's also called Connor? He looks a lot like Frodo.
Also I wasn't saying you had no friends, I was just saying.


Actually yes.
The one I call 'FAKE CONNOR'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
elpacco wrote:
konr wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Hanging out IRL then reflecting on it on CEF isn't cool.
You haven't done it, you can't judge if it's cool, me and Dalton on the other hand, can verify, it's very cool. 8)
Having no friends isn't cool. I have done it, yet I know it isn't cool.
Also Dalton how do you put up with Tyler's voice for longer than an hour?
I have no friends, and I disagree, it is cool. You're incorrect.
I actually do have a few friends though, Tanner, Raymond, Kevin, now Dalton and Sean apparently. Met some of his other friends, did you know Dalton is friends with Frodo from lord of the rings?
No, I was saying I have no friends.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites