Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Dear, that "tom" bastard and helios
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
You're angry about a fucking holocaust joke? How long have you been on the internet? a week?


I was only pissed off for a little bit really only a couple mintes. Now I'm not at all. I just feel like fucking with this guy, because I can see right to the back of his tiny little brain, right through the internet.


Last edited by Phox on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
You're angry about a fucking holocaust joke? How long have you been on the internet? a week?


Exactly, thank you.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the registration form had an IQ test included with a minimum requirement of 50, ttomthebomb wouldn't be here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamefest wrote:
If the registration form had an IQ test included with a minimum requirement of 50, ttomthebomb wouldn't be here.


Exactly, thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Escape the Fate is, and blessthefall, Skylit Drive, I am Ghost, The Word Alive, etc;


No it's fucking not.
I've been sitting here reading your posts, and you're 10-13.
I found it mildly amusing, but I think you should stop now.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's worse than dropping 1 ice cream cone?
Dropping 2 ice cream cones.
What's worse than dropping 2 ice cream cones?
The holocaust.
What's worse than the holocaust?
Dropping 3 ice cream cones.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Escape the Fate is, and blessthefall, Skylit Drive, I am Ghost, The Word Alive, etc;


No it's fucking not.
I've been sitting here reading your posts, and you're 10-13.
I found it mildly amusing, but I think you should stop now.


Really? Well I think you should fuck yourself, skaters make me sick, it isn't a real sport fucker.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Escape the Fate is, and blessthefall, Skylit Drive, I am Ghost, The Word Alive, etc;


No it's fucking not.
I've been sitting here reading your posts, and you're 10-13.
I found it mildly amusing, but I think you should stop now.


Really? Well I think you should fuck yourself, skaters make me sick, it isn't a real sport fucker.


I COULD fuck myself, but I'd rather not be an annoying prepubescent teenager, like yourself. And I'm not a skater. Skating is so Grade 8.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too young? Still in the 7th grade? Btw, I realize neither of our insults are going anywhere...so...




_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Escape the Fate is, and blessthefall, Skylit Drive, I am Ghost, The Word Alive, etc;


No it's fucking not.
I've been sitting here reading your posts, and you're 10-13.
I found it mildly amusing, but I think you should stop now.


Really? Well I think you should fuck yourself, skaters make me sick, it isn't a real sport fucker.
I'm the skater, not him. I'm rather good at it, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say skating is a hobby, not a sport, but you still both look like flaming penny pinchers.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Too young? Still in the 7th grade? Btw, I realize neither of our insults are going anywhere...so...





Alright. For a change of pace, someone will have said GTFO and had it fulfilled.
You're responsible for me leaving CEF. Enjoy trying to make friends.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zetsubou
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Too young? Still in the 7th grade? Btw, I realize neither of our insults are going anywhere...so...




Alright. For a change of pace, someone will have said GTFO and had it fulfilled.
You're responsible for me leaving CEF. Enjoy trying to make friends.
Psh, friends.
_________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Too young? Still in the 7th grade? Btw, I realize neither of our insults are going anywhere...so...





Alright. For a change of pace, someone will have said GTFO and had it fulfilled.
You're responsible for me leaving CEF. Enjoy trying to make friends.
Good job Tom, you just made everyone think of you as even more of a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Too young? Still in the 7th grade? Btw, I realize neither of our insults are going anywhere...so...





Alright. For a change of pace, someone will have said GTFO and had it fulfilled.
You're responsible for me leaving CEF. Enjoy trying to make friends.


I already have quite a few, both flashfags and spamfags. Good luck with 7th grade!

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites