Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BeastKing
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Mar 2008
Posts: 317
Location: Between A and B

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renko, if you see this, please end it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like chocolate pudding.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
I like chocolate pudding.
And opening it just a bit to stick your tounge in and pretend you're eating the shit out a girls ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renkokuken
GO Moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 3249

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys know who I love, since the ones I love know who they are. :P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastKing wrote:
Renko, if you see this, please end it

Give him 2 minutes ;-;
Back to top
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brb, doubting myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renko loevs me.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. Reply with quote

Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
I honestly don't care if you use those two terms, but you idiots are taking them into such stupid measures.

The only oldfag is Renkokuken.

Everyone else is just undersubordinates of him.

Anyone that made a list IS a newfag.


I was here before Renko.

ALSO, the only oldfag is keritio


See.

Why do you think I'm calling YOU an idiot?

What did you just do there?

HMM?

Fucking retard.

You think I'm depicting that by join date.

You're all children.


You don't know shit about me. so just shut your mouth.


You keep referring an 'oldfag' status to the join date.

zxain, you're not that respected here, sorry bud.

Just leave. ;]

I'd say the only newfag, no, sorry, won't be a hyprocit, the only IDIOT in this subsection, is you.

Also, you got so schooled on my last post you could only be "i be tough guy, i say shit like 'u dont kno me i be crying bout it and say tough words". Sorry, didn't work.


Not respected?

Ok kid, keep telling yourself that.


Yup, you aren't respected here.

And do to the fact that I'm fucking you over so bad right now.

You're doubting yourself.

I'll take the win of this argument right now, thank you.

Again, just leave.


And how exactly are you fucking me over?

And I've never doubted myself when it comes to this forum, mainly because I have way more power and way more respect than you could dream of.

You don't even know half of the shit I've done with Rajinn or Noodles, or Renko, or Liquid.

But I wouldn't except YOU to know who those people are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: We now all stick our tounges out and make up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Renkokuken
GO Moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 3249

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop trolling eachother. >:|
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:
Stop trolling eachother. >:|


CEF is so lame now, I'm about to go take some unmarked pills and play Halo with Damon, lulz are always had when damon and I come together.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, you're trying to prove to me that you've done something.

This is why you're undeniably doubting yourself and loseing this dispute.

My last response, the conversation is over, I don't argue with children.
Back to top
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The world 'oldfag' and 'newfag' are no longer allowed. Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
I honestly don't care if you use those two terms, but you idiots are taking them into such stupid measures.

The only oldfag is Renkokuken.

Everyone else is just undersubordinates of him.

Anyone that made a list IS a newfag.


I was here before Renko.

ALSO, the only oldfag is keritio


See.

Why do you think I'm calling YOU an idiot?

What did you just do there?

HMM?

Fucking retard.

You think I'm depicting that by join date.

You're all children.


You don't know shit about me. so just shut your mouth.


You keep referring an 'oldfag' status to the join date.

zxain, you're not that respected here, sorry bud.

Just leave. ;]

I'd say the only newfag, no, sorry, won't be a hyprocit, the only IDIOT in this subsection, is you.

Also, you got so schooled on my last post you could only be "i be tough guy, i say shit like 'u dont kno me i be crying bout it and say tough words". Sorry, didn't work.


Not respected?

Ok kid, keep telling yourself that.


Yup, you aren't respected here.

And do to the fact that I'm fucking you over so bad right now.

You're doubting yourself.

I'll take the win of this argument right now, thank you.

Again, just leave.


And how exactly are you fucking me over?

And I've never doubted myself when it comes to this forum, mainly because I have way more power and way more respect than you could dream of.

You don't even know half of the shit I've done with Rajinn or Noodles, or Renko, or Liquid.

But I wouldn't except YOU to know who those people are.





I know all of thee above. Do I win? Rajinn is the ooollldddd maple hacker, And everyone knows Liquid and Noodles. ;-;

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie wrote:
Again, you're trying to prove to me that you've done something.

This is why you're undeniably doubting yourself and loseing this dispute.

My last response, the conversation is over, I don't argue with children.


That's why you can't come up with a single intellectual response for what I have to say.

Have fun being in denial.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
Coldie wrote:
Again, you're trying to prove to me that you've done something.

This is why you're undeniably doubting yourself and loseing this dispute.

My last response, the conversation is over, I don't argue with children.


That's why you can't come up with a single intellectual response for what I have to say.

Have fun being in denial.


/cut wrists
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites