| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Vercetti How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Nov 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| OMG,thanks for the post!Now all my questions are answered.Thanks so much!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
grov How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 1 Location: Denmark
|
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:32 am Post subject: speedhack in vista |
|
|
| i tried speedhack in vista but it diden't work. can any tell me how or could a new version be created
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
David420Seen How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hmm, Let me comment on this, i have Vista and ive used XP for many years, and i have to say Vista is ten times better, No matter How you look at it. Faster, And there is alot more you can do with it. So yeah, its simple, Vista is better, Try new things ya know.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| i guess it really depends
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperBookey Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 Posts: 133
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's all worked for me, nice work.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I think Vista will gradually overtake xp in performance just like xp gradually overtook the one before it. Basically though, at the moment Vista still has a lot of bugs like xp did at the start and those bugs just need to be reported and gradually worked out by the suckers who bought it first - my praise and thanks to all those *suckers*. And after all the noobishness of Vista is gone I just might consider buying it.
Oh and + Vista actually isn't faster in many ways and actually consumes more RAM than XP does so suck on thatya *suckers*
I have spoken. Lest We Forget - do not forget this noobs who bought vista DO NOT FORGET!!!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
azndelites How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i run vista home premium and i got to speed hack to work.
at first it didnt and i keep getting da error about windows 2000.
but i went into da properties of cheat engine.exe and i went to da compatibility tab and chose windows xp sp2.
then it worked for me no problem.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Im pretty sure thats wat Dark Byte said but its good to kno it does work
Maybe I'll be updating sooner than later
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
draygon Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Sep 2007 Posts: 33 Location: canada
|
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | junxuan wrote: | | *cough*Downgrade? | It's a play-on-words.
Vista is supposedly better than XP, but anyone smarter than a rock would know XP is better (for now at least). |
how do u get that smart?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Meral Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Jan 2006 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| crashes for me in vista when I close or stop the debugger?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thlump Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2007 Posts: 964 Location: 206.51.226.121
|
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Meral wrote: | | crashes for me in vista when I close or stop the debugger? |
Neither. You'll know what to do when you look at the first post of this topic.
_________________
| Symbol wrote: | LOL!
Then its not a UCE, its UWF. (Undetected Windows Form. WITH BUTTONS! ) |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
striker12345 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Dec 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:04 pm Post subject: My computer sucks |
|
|
| u are lucky my computer sucks to much to even operate windows vista
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackerSlave Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Posts: 25 Location: In an apples tree
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
yea u can use CE on almost any system ..... ALMOST
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
someone1423 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Dec 2007 Posts: 44
|
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Acim wrote: | 1. I got Vista because freakin Best Buy didnt have XP for laptops.
2. I figured out how to run CE before this.
3. I wanna run UCEs!
4. I get pwned by a lot of people these days...
5. I can't "downgrade" to XP.
Hey, I have the XP Install CD from my desktop, would it work on my laptop?
EDIT: Won't we all be screwed when its way in the future and no one has XP? |
No it most likely wont work, if you bought a somewhat new-ish labtop it won't work because the labtop was built for VISTA ONLY and you cannot downgrade it to XP because it would 'crash'. Please ignore what slovach said. o.o
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
XDarkAnubisX Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Aug 2007 Posts: 60 Location: somewhere o.O
|
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
how can i downgrade to xp o.o
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|