| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
dovahkun Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2015 Posts: 49
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cooleko wrote: |
Why dont you do a replace all for the whole game:
Replace: 0F 4C CA 83 F9 64 7F 0F
With: 0F 4C CA 83 F9 FF 7F 0F |
how do I do that?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cooleko Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11
Joined: 04 May 2016 Posts: 717
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| manually, if it works then do it automatedly |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dovahkun Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2015 Posts: 49
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| you mean click on memory view in cheat engine or how? which option do I click? sorry dude I'm lost |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zanzer I post too much
Reputation: 126
Joined: 09 Jun 2013 Posts: 3278
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dovahkun Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2015 Posts: 49
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cooleko wrote: | | manually, if it works then do it automatedly |
I've tried it using zanzer's script, the code was successfully injected but the cap remains there |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zanzer I post too much
Reputation: 126
Joined: 09 Jun 2013 Posts: 3278
|
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Try this AOB and see what happens:
| Code: | local pattern = "83 ?? 64 ?? 64 00 00 00"
local replace = "?? ?? ?? ?? FF 00 00 00" |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dovahkun Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Oct 2015 Posts: 49
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Zanzer wrote: | Try this AOB and see what happens:
| Code: | local pattern = "83 ?? 64 ?? 64 00 00 00"
local replace = "?? ?? ?? ?? FF 00 00 00" |
|
The code was successfully injected, but the table I used to change the value stopped responding after that (Shinkansen's table).
I tried manually raising the stat in-game, which is done by completing tasks to gain exp, but there was no exp gain.
In officer creation mode the max available stats were also still 100, so I tried to change the value with CE scans. When I set it to 120, the info page says that stat is 255; but the problem persists which is the stat is still actually 100.
edit: changing the value to anything above 100 will make the info page says the stat is 255 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cooleko Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11
Joined: 04 May 2016 Posts: 717
|
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| then find the FF, some code somewhere is catching you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|