Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


New Headphone time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Adnihil. I'm getting Expensive, GOOD headphones, not $300 fashion headphones. You're being so fucktarded and ignorant right now it hurts.

@Cryoma, it's an ipod classic gen 7 iirc that I picked up on a whim at gamestop for $180ish after getting annoyed by my 30gig zune. It's rockboxed so it plays FLAC although I don't see the point in flac as the headphones I have wouldn't highlight anything special about it, I've tried. I just get 320 mp3, really been wanting a what.cd invite though to pick up bands I can't find.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
@Adnihil. I'm getting Expensive, GOOD headphones, not $300 fashion headphones. You're being so fucktarded and ignorant right now it hurts.

@Cryoma, it's an ipod classic gen 7 iirc that I picked up on a whim at gamestop for $180ish after getting annoyed by my 30gig zune. It's rockboxed so it plays FLAC although I don't see the point in flac as the headphones I have wouldn't highlight anything special about it, I've tried. I just get 320 mp3, really been wanting a what.cd invite though to pick up bands I can't find.

Installing software that can play lossless does not improve your hardware.
:\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ID RECOMMEND FOR CHEAP:
KOSS PORTAPROS

OR ANY SENNHEISERS

AUDIO TECHNICA IS GOOD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
@Adnihil. I'm getting Expensive, GOOD headphones, not $300 fashion headphones. You're being so fucktarded and ignorant right now it hurts.

@Cryoma, it's an ipod classic gen 7 iirc that I picked up on a whim at gamestop for $180ish after getting annoyed by my 30gig zune. It's rockboxed so it plays FLAC although I don't see the point in flac as the headphones I have wouldn't highlight anything special about it, I've tried. I just get 320 mp3, really been wanting a what.cd invite though to pick up bands I can't find.

Installing software that can play lossless does not improve your hardware.
:\


The hardware is fine, and I prefer the colder output of the chips in these Gen 7s, especially since my main amp is a ZO2. I'm also using the newer Fiio L11 LOD, which is just awesome:


That and an L9 interconnect.

To restate, I don't have an audiophile build, I have a very fun build. I also have a very convenient build as I don't want to constantly shuffle SD cards in a Clip or be confined to the size of my Zune or old Cowon.

Funnily enough, I bought an Archos a while back for 160 bucks used. Amazon takes them directly now for an instant $197. That was a nice surprise. I may trade it in for a new cowon once I get it back in my dorm the 14th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaaa i just use my ipod earbuds they ave holes in the sides so tey must be good
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
What purpose?


Seeing they don't have a mic. Most likely for music.
Oh my lord what the fuck
THESE ARE HEADPHONES OF COURSE THEY DON'T HAVE A MIC

my headphones have a mic. because i'm not a poor shit

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
What purpose?


Seeing they don't have a mic. Most likely for music.
Oh my lord what the fuck
THESE ARE HEADPHONES OF COURSE THEY DON'T HAVE A MIC

my headphones have a mic. because i'm not a poor shit

Hahahahaha nice terrible headphones with a terrible mic man, you sure are cool being not poor but using your money on retarded shit! Very Happy If you're looking for good headphones you don't look for headphones with a microphone and if you think you do you're obviously just a dumbass with money, lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm gonna buy your house and use it as a headphone. you said headphones don't have mics. wrong wrong wrong again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
i'm gonna buy your house and use it as a headphone. you said headphones don't have mics. wrong wrong wrong again
No I didn't I implied that assuming they have a mic is stupid because that's usually a headset, not headphones. Dumbass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you assumed wrong as i deducted via proof by contradiction. so you got owned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
so you assumed wrong as i deducted via proof by contradiction. so you got owned
No I didn't. Almost every single pair of headphones that you buy that aren't complete pieces of shit and are for listening to good quality music do not have a mic attached, because then they're usually a headset because that's what a headset is you absolute cretin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope. they're called headphones on the box. bitch got owned again trying to redefine the language with his broken english
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
nope. they're called headphones on the box. bitch got owned again trying to redefine the language with his broken english
And guess what they are? They're shit overpriced headphones, with a mic attached. I also said "Almost every" so it's pretty obvious I meant that in 99% of cases there isn't a mic because like I said before that is what a headset is. You gonna keep trying to argue about audio shit when you honestly just bought a pair of beats..? Lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

connor, some of us don't buy things only once a year... did i even say those were mine lmao

face it, you got owned because you tried to redefine a word which is essentially defined colloquially by its marketing and the marketing is completely perpendicular to what you thought and in fact what everyone else regards as the correct definition. go home, connor, you filthy dog. and take that bitch of a mother with you on the way out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
connor, some of us don't buy things only once a year... did i even say those were mine lmao

face it, you got owned because you tried to redefine a word which is essentially defined colloquially by its marketing and the marketing is completely perpendicular to what you thought and in fact what everyone else regards as the correct definition. go home, connor, you filthy dog. and take that bitch of a mother with you on the way out
False claims as usual. I implied it was stupid to expect a microphone on headphones because that's what a headset literally is and I didn't try to redefine shit, you're just grasping straws and trying to tell me I said something I didn't say. As usual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites