| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. | You're an uneducated idiot. |
You make me laugh, thanks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. |
stop trollin |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. | You're an uneducated idiot. |
You make me laugh, thanks. | No worries, if you want to laugh at yourself being wrong all the time be my guest. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
puresick Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 Posts: 178
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol, I still have that mouse lying around somewhere in my house. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. | You're an uneducated idiot. |
You make me laugh, thanks. | No worries, if you want to laugh at yourself being wrong all the time be my guest. |
seems like everyone is wrong but you huh? seeing the common factor yet? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hero wrote: | >solid
>microsoft
Choose one. Nothing they do is solid. | You're an uneducated idiot. |
You make me laugh, thanks. | No worries, if you want to laugh at yourself being wrong all the time be my guest. |
seems like everyone is wrong but you huh? seeing the common factor yet? | Nice how because you're included you changed that to "everyone". Kinda shows how huge your ego is and shouldn't be, since for quite a while it's been just yourself and Hero I've said that to. That's two people mate. And yes, everyone is wrong except me, which is why Safko and other people in this thread have agreed with me, just like people could actually read what I said the other day and you couldn't for some reason. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Delivery for slugsnack.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| what happened to zowie am master race konr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | what happened to zowie am master race konr | Still considering grabbing it but I dunno if I want it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| maybe you shouldn't recommend things to people that you're not even sure that you'd use yourself |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | maybe you shouldn't recommend things to people that you're not even sure that you'd use yourself | I would and have used it myself, I just don't know if I want it or another mouse, because both are fantastic mice. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | maybe you shouldn't recommend things to people that you're not even sure that you'd use yourself |
Why not?
I would recommend good food even if I'm allergic to it, or a computer build to someone who has different needs. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | maybe you shouldn't recommend things to people that you're not even sure that you'd use yourself |
Why not?
I would recommend good food even if I'm allergic to it, or a computer build to someone who has different needs. | because you can't be allergic to a mouse, and he wasn't recommending it to someone with different needs, he recommended it to someone that could have actual used extra buttons on a different mouse |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Cryoma wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | maybe you shouldn't recommend things to people that you're not even sure that you'd use yourself |
Why not?
I would recommend good food even if I'm allergic to it, or a computer build to someone who has different needs. | because you can't be allergic to a mouse, and he wasn't recommending it to someone with different needs, he recommended it to someone that could have actual used extra buttons on a different mouse | And I myself don't need extra buttons, so I'm thinking about another  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|