Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


far cry 3 is amazing :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
idk Oblivion just felt bland to me.
Liked the goblins though.

I want a game that combines the creatures and environments and shit from all TES games, but with improved combat.


Darksiders 2 combat is best combat and you know it.
I do love my hack n slash.

Speaking of combat, I'ma miss Kingdoms of Amalur. That was a great game ;_;

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
idk Oblivion just felt bland to me.
Liked the goblins though.

I want a game that combines the creatures and environments and shit from all TES games, but with improved combat.


Darksiders 2 combat is best combat and you know it.
I do love my hack n slash.

Speaking of combat, I'ma miss Kingdoms of Amalur. That was a great game ;_;


It's on sale with dlc for 15 bucks on gamersgate. I was thinking of picking it up, but I played a good bit of the ps3 version and I have the DS2 season pass so I have more than enough hacky slashy combat rpg for a while.

I just absolutely love its combat feel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oblivion had the best buggy sex mods fuck da hatters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
idk Oblivion just felt bland to me.
Liked the goblins though.

I want a game that combines the creatures and environments and shit from all TES games, but with improved combat.


Darksiders 2 combat is best combat and you know it.
I do love my hack n slash.

Speaking of combat, I'ma miss Kingdoms of Amalur. That was a great game ;_;


It's on sale with dlc for 15 bucks on gamersgate. I was thinking of picking it up, but I played a good bit of the ps3 version and I have the DS2 season pass so I have more than enough hacky slashy combat rpg for a while.

I just absolutely love its combat feel.
Yeah I stopped playing after I beat it. There's still a lot to do in the game but eh, I feel like I've completed it anyway.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites