Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Nexus 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
Hero wrote:
>not getting a note 2.


You mean a bigger more expensive gs3 with longer battery life lawl

pretty much this

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results



Bez naslova.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.67 KB
 Viewed:  3045 Time(s)

Bez naslova.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results


_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.

Shouldn't international get better benchmarks considering its quad core...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.

Shouldn't international get better benchmarks considering its quad core...


Its exynos vs snapdraggon and the int has 1 gb ram the us has 2gb ram


Also back to the original topic the s3 has barely higher res on front cam can support ext sd card also it has 4g lte over nexus if those matyer than the s3 is for you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.


nexus 4 doesnt have international version, but s3 does.
nexus 4 -1gb of ram
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait

gs3 US version - 2gb ram
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz

gs3 international - 1gb ram
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9

international version is better, but most of apps cant use all 4 cores
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.


nexus 4 doesnt have international version, but s3 does.
nexus 4 -1gb of ram
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait

gs3 US version - 2gb ram
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz

gs3 international - 1gb ram
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9

international version is better, but most of apps cant use all 4 cores


The difference is unnoticable + he wont be getting the int version, and the only reason the us version does not have the exynos is because it does not support lte so the international has no lte.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.


nexus 4 doesnt have international version, but s3 does.
nexus 4 -1gb of ram
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait

gs3 US version - 2gb ram
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz

gs3 international - 1gb ram
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9

international version is better, but most of apps cant use all 4 cores


The difference is unnoticable + he wont be getting the int version, and the only reason the us version does not have the exynos is because it does not support lte so the international has no lte.

why you need such internet speeds on phone?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.


nexus 4 doesnt have international version, but s3 does.
nexus 4 -1gb of ram
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait

gs3 US version - 2gb ram
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz

gs3 international - 1gb ram
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9

international version is better, but most of apps cant use all 4 cores


The difference is unnoticable + he wont be getting the int version, and the only reason the us version does not have the exynos is because it does not support lte so the international has no lte.

why you need such internet speeds on phone?


Do you forget were american lol
Lets wait to download this app or watch it almost instantly download

Lte is almost like 10x faster than 3g
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>implying I want a cell phone carrier monitoring all of my internet browsing
I pay the least possible for my 150mb/month 3g plan and never use it cause wifi is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
>implying I want a cell phone carrier monitoring all of my internet browsing
I pay the least possible for my 150mb/month 3g plan and never use it cause wifi is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gg



Implying your important enough for them to monitor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.

Shouldn't international get better benchmarks considering its quad core...


Its exynos vs snapdraggon and the int has 1 gb ram the us has 2gb ram


Also back to the original topic the s3 has barely higher res on front cam can support ext sd card also it has 4g lte over nexus if those matyer than the s3 is for you

I'm on no contract, so I'm getting the int version, also check your sources, it's proven that int version benchmarks higher than the US

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.

Shouldn't international get better benchmarks considering its quad core...


Its exynos vs snapdraggon and the int has 1 gb ram the us has 2gb ram


Also back to the original topic the s3 has barely higher res on front cam can support ext sd card also it has 4g lte over nexus if those matyer than the s3 is for you

I'm on no contract, so I'm getting the int version, also check your sources, it's proven that int version benchmarks higher than the US


Badly worded i was multi tasking what I meant was the int has better bench so he shuld have compared nexus vs us gs3

But your getting int so doesn't matter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daniel.
I post too much
Reputation: 72

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 2938

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
Rather have the optimus g

Dunno man, choosing between S3 and N4

N4 ofc

I need a reason


pure android, first phone that gets updates, better benchmark results




Thats the international version retard the onwe he would get is American which has better benchmarks.

Shouldn't international get better benchmarks considering its quad core...


Its exynos vs snapdraggon and the int has 1 gb ram the us has 2gb ram


Also back to the original topic the s3 has barely higher res on front cam can support ext sd card also it has 4g lte over nexus if those matyer than the s3 is for you

I'm on no contract, so I'm getting the int version, also check your sources, it's proven that int version benchmarks higher than the US


Badly worded i was multi tasking what I meant was the int has better bench so he shuld have compared nexus vs us gs3

But your getting int so doesn't matter

Will only have like, Tumblr, Facebook, and messenging open

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites