Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


dark byte pls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


im the only person qualified to be a mod here because i was an admin for two weeks and didn't decide to watch this bullshit burn
newfag pls go
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


im the only person qualified to be a mod here because i was an admin for two weeks and didn't decide to watch this bullshit burn
newfag pls go


i did ban someone okay thats how i got caught you dont have to be so blunt about it fagt it was worth it okay dont judge me plebians



i could have RULED THIS PLACE :'(

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


guys. I am literally the most abrasive person on this entire forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


guys. I am literally the most abrasive person on this entire forum.
u even know what that word mean bro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


guys. I am literally the most abrasive person on this entire forum.
u even know what that word mean bro


he's talking about masturbatory side-effects

this forum is a load of wank so moderating is likely a competition

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


guys. I am literally the most abrasive person on this entire forum.
u even know what that word mean bro


he's talking about masturbatory side-effects

this forum is a load of wank so moderating is likely a competition
what am i reading
u high or something
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheKreativity wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here, i hold no grudges or personal things twords anyone (cryoma thing is a joke i reply to him all the time) and am deepest in our culture


guys. I am literally the most abrasive person on this entire forum.
u even know what that word mean bro


he's talking about masturbatory side-effects

this forum is a load of wank so moderating is likely a competition
what am i reading
u high or something


yea but go on

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/10 for this thread and its contents.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
10/10 for this thread and its contents.

newfag this is typical thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
10/10 for this thread and its contents.

newfag this is typical thread


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l m8 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
l0l m8 wrote:
10/10 for this thread and its contents.

newfag this is typical thread


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i dont believe you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um sorry guys but one time somebody said I was trustworthy in a facebook tbh so yeah I think I'm the only qualificat for mod.
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKreativity wrote:
Chezzmo wrote:
im the only person qualified to be a mod here because fuck everyone else.

YOLO


you cant even twerk you're too basic for this


>not jumpstyle
>the year of the almighty god 2012

yeah, alright.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites